The things that keeps you going

"If you have a heartbeat, there's still time for your dreams."-SEAN STEPHENSON

"Wanda, you will be late for college if don't came down by now and don't try to skip breakfast." My mom calls me from downstairs. 

"I'm coming mom." Hurriedly I came downstairs its already 8.30 showing on the wall. oh God, I only have half an hour to finish my breakfast and reach to college. I have to made it fast.

"come quickly and finish your breakfast. chop chop." smiling at my mom I quickly finish my breakfast and start walking towards the doors. 

I hop on to my cycle

I hop on to my cycle. My mom is a lovely lady and honestly she is the strength of my life. my mom and dad is like oxygen that I need to keep my very existing. Our relatives don't bother about us. Not even my grandmother. They actually enjoy our suffering in our daily life and hopes for the time of our breakdown. We are not always in this tight condition. My dad had a respectable job in a company with a decent earning. But three years ago suddenly he fell ill and the due his health conditions he had to quit his job and that's when the struggling started for our existence. Our so called relatives started to showing their real faces. My aunt and my grandmother started cursing my mom for my dad's downfall. In fact they told my dad to stop my studies and let me help them with small jobs. But my dad didn't listen t o them and I love him for standing up for me.  At that time I hated them but as I grew up I realize that hate is the solution. I have to show them that what I am able to do. And I am damn sure that I will surely make that happen. I will make them realize their mistakes. 

"Hey babe, what are you thinking?" asked my bestie Megan. She is wonderful girl. And she was always their by me supporting me mentally. I thank God for giving  me such a wonderful friend and parents.

"Nothing meg. Just think about our final exams. Its just around the corner and I don't think I am  fully prepared."

"Don't worry. You will sure get flying marks as always."

"hope so. and you too."

Giggling we started to walk  towards the class.