A new beginning

"Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake." -Henry David Thoreau

It's been two years since I have completed my grads. I am now working as a teacher in a kindergarten though this is my part time job. I am doing my internship in a company for one and half year now as an assistant secretary. You know you need experience if you want to step up in your career. I am still living with my parents because only this is my safe shelter. No matter what people says I just can't leave my parents. They are my oxygen.

I teaches children. They are bundle of joy. Pure, Innocent, Honest, Naughty, Happy. They are like sunshine in my dull life. I love them and they do the same. My day comes to live while I am with them. I love my job. But it's just the first step in towards my dream. I want to work in a corporate sector. From last six months I am applying for mainly secretarial posts. But all  wants at least two year of experience. No one gives a novice a chance to prove themselves.

I want to shift my parents in a better locality. In an environment Where they can live like the way they want. They want to live in a nature surrounding area. But I don't Want them to live in a countryside. It will be impossible for me to going to and fro. I am saving money for last few years for buying an apartment. I want to buy an apartment near my company where I'll be working in future. 

Tomorrow is a big day. My CV  has been selected for an interview in a multi national company as an assistant of the PA of the CEO of the company. I am so much exited for the interview. A present CEO of the company is an man in his early sixty. The Black multinational company is known for their chain of hotels in various part of the country and also in different parts of Asia.

"Sweetheart, come to dinner now its getting late darling."

'Oh God, I have forgotten about the time. I have to get up early in the morning.' "I'm coming mom.

***********************

beep beep beep beep...

I quickly got up in my bed hearing my alarm buzzing. Turning it off, I run my fingers over my eyes and got down from the bed. I look the the clock. It's already 7.10 am. 'oh God, my interview is sharp 8 am. I quickly run to the bathroom to freshen up and to get ready for the day.

I put on the dress that I have bought a few days ago for this interview with my mom

I put on the dress that I have bought a few days ago for this interview with my mom. Its a pencil cut dress with blue top and nude pink skirt.(Please refer pic above as I not good with description....oops.. ;) )