Achievement

"Aim for the Moon, If you miss, You may hit a Star."- W. Clement Stone

I woke at the sound of my alarm. 'Oh God, it's already late.' I quickly got up from bed and run to bathroom to get ready for the day. I quickly freshen up and walk up to my closet to get dressed.

After dressing up(pic above) I grab my purse  mobile and car keys walking down stairs

After dressing up(pic above) I grab my purse  mobile and car keys walking down stairs. My mom already made my breakfast simple knowing I will be late as usual after a weekend. I hurriedly have my fill and bid my goodbye to my parents and start for day. I only and 15 min in hand though 7 min it takes generally if the traffic is clear. 

I stopped my car in a signal. As I was waiting for green my thought went back 3 years back. It's 3years from where I started my journey as the assistant of the PA of Black Corporation to now PA for the same. Its been a long way. I made my journey through many ups and downs but those only help me getting stronger. I am now a capable PA all thanks to my boss. He is my idol. Marcos was there in step of my life. He scold me punished me for my mistakes but then again hold my hands make me again stand on my feet. 

After completing one and a half year as the assistant of Mr. Adam he passed me the position to me after passing the qualification bar and he joined our Germany branch as a working CEO. I had to proof myself to get that position and I'm happy that I made it. After Mr. Adams transfer it was very difficult for me to handle everything by myself as well as cope up with Mr. Marcos as he is a perfectionist. No matter how difficult it was I never gave up. I tried harder and harder to become what I am now.

I quickly come back to present as the car behind me made a loud horn. The signal is clear. I ran my car very fast to the office.

The elevator stops at my floor. Exact 8am. 'Thank God, I am on time. I hope Mr. Marcos is not here yet.' I mentally prey for that. As I take my sit in my cabin the intercom in my cabin buzz.

"Wanda, in my cabin now." I heard my Boss's voice. 'Damn, he is early today.'

"Yes Sir", I quickly answered and then walk to the cabin of my Boss hoping he don't fire me.

I knocked on the door.

"Come in"

"Good morning Sir, you called me."

"Yes, Wanda. I have given you three files to prepare for our upcoming projects. Are they ready?"

"Yes Sir, here they are." I hand over the files.

"Good. And what about the meeting I told you to arrange today with the Williams?"

"I have arranged them today at 2pm in hall 2 and I also have made the necessary documents and arrangements to go."

"That's alright. But Wanda I hope I made you clear by now how much I prefer punctuality. I hope you know what I mean."

"Yes Sir, Sorry Sir. I will."

"Now please check the documents I have mailed you and made the adjustment and corrections and send them to me by 12 today."

"Yes sir,"

"Hmm, You may go now."

"Thank you Sir." I quickly came back to my cabin and released the breath I was holding for long. Taking a deep breath I started working on my desktop. Whenever I am with my Boss I get nervous. My heart flatters. I think like Marcos. But that is against the rule right? Besides I think he is not interested in me or don't think of me that way. Oh my poor heart!  He is becoming more handsome day by day.

I quickly came back from my thought process and start checking the mail. Today is gonna be a long day.

-------

Sorry Guys for the late update. I was quite busy with my schedule. But I will try to update more.

Thank you, Love You,