Let's start Fresh

"Nothing in Universe can stop you from Letting Go and starting Over." -Guy Finley

"Wanda wake up" I stirred in my sleep as I heard someone is talking. "Come on sweetie, please wake up". 'Mom?, ah, my eyes are heavy. I can't open them. '

"Come on Wanda, you can do it." 'Mr. Marcos!, what he is doing her?' I slowly open my eyes to see the concerned faces of my mom, dad and.......Mr. Marcos? They smile as I woke from my deep slumber. 'What happened? Why they look so worried

Suddenly it all came back to me. 'I was in the hotel and before I lose my consciousness I saw Mr. Marcos punched Liam. By the way Where is Liam? He have some much to explain. Is it as I was thinking? No please no. If that's the truth I can never believe in humanity.'

My mom first spoke. "How are you feeling sweetheart? everything is okay. Don't think much. Take some water." my mom says giving me a glass of water.

"I will kill that bastard. How can he do something like that. We believed him. " my dad said huffing.

"Mr. Collin, Don't worry. I have made all the preparation. He will never be able to get free from prison. Not at least for 10 years." Mr. Marcos replied.

"What are you guys talking about?", I asked.

"You don't have to know much. Just know that he is not a good person. He has different types of shady businesses. " Mr. Marcos inform me. 

"Yes, thanks to Marcos you are safe now." my dad says.

"Its nothing Sir, it's my duty. Incidentally I know him. But I was not sure. After seeing him with Wanda I search about his history. That's way I came to know. But today is really coincident."

"Thank you Sir for saving my life. I will be grateful to you my whole life." I said expressing my gratitude.

"If you want to be grateful then keep up with your hard work. You have so much potential. If you use those wisely, you will be very successful. And I may be strict but you believe me I will never do anything to hurt you......I can't" my boss says.

"Sorry Sir?" I asked as I can't catch the last part.

"Oh, its nothing. Take a day rest. I'm giving you a leave for tomorrow. But I will be need you the next day as Luke is going to Germany as one our company their has stuck with some problem. He will be the staying there for around one month, so you will be my PA for that duration."

"Sir, but I'm not that qualified. I will not be much of help. How about me recruit someone temporary." I was totally flabbergasted.

"No one will do but you and I believe you. Beside we can't risk our internal matters with an outsider. Don't you think?"

"Yes Sir, Sorry. I had not thought that. I will work hard." 

"Yes, you must."

Suddenly my mom throw an offer to my Boss.

"Marcos, son Why don't you join us for a late night supper? I am sure both of you are exhausted."

From when did my mom dad is referring my boss first name basis. They just meet today. I thought myself looking amusingly at my parents and my Boss.

'The one thing I came to know today that before you believe someone first know about him well. Thank God for sending my Boss to save me. Otherwise I don't know what will happen. He is a good person and .............Handsome. whoa.. where did the thought came from. I should not think like that about my Boss."

------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys, Sorry for the delay. I will try to update as soon as possible. Please let me know if you like the story and how do you want it to go.

Se  you soon.....love you..