Let The Heart Race With Your Dream

"I Dream My Painting, And Then I Paint My Dream."-VINCENT VAN GOGH

I started walking into the upscale building. The building in front of me is towering over the other building in the neighboring. I took a deep breath and tried try to adjust the imaginary ruffles in my dress by hand and walk in to the lobby where the beautiful blond whom I saw the previous day is seated. 

"Excuse me, could you please direct me to the HR department? I have been selected for the assistant PA post and I have been told to report Sharp at 7.00 am." I asked with a soft smile.

The lady looked up with a gentle smile. Her eyes holding the pale brown shade and she had a beautiful smile.

"Miss Collins, Welcome to the company. And sure I would guide you but you don't have to go to the HR dept. You will be reported directly to your floor. That is 15th floor. Take this elevator to the floor. Mr. Adams is already waiting for you in his cabin that is first to the left. And please call me Clair." She answered with a smile.

"Thank you Clair."

"Oh, don't mention. And please hurry our new CEO will be joining by sharp 8.00 am. Don't worry Mr. Adam is a wonderful man. He will guide you very well don't be nervous. You don't wanna be late on your 1st day I guess. Go and All the best."  She assured me while nudging me towards the elevator door.

The elevator dings informing me I have reached on my floor. As told by Clair I walk to the Cabin I saw first on the left side and knocked.

"May I come in Sir?"

"Please come in".

"Good Morning Mr. Adam. I am Wanda Collins. I have told to come and directly report to you Sir,"

"Yes Miss Collins. It's Good that you are on time. Our CEO Mr. Arthur Black today handing over the rein of the company to his son Mr. Marcos Black. They will be here softly. Your office is the right next to me. Actually both of our cabin are linked to the CEO's office cabin. For fast work. We will be use those as we contact each other or when is necessary. For others uses there has separate doors of our individual. Your cabin is on my left. And the CEO's cabin is on my right. You will be for now attaining the phone calls answer the mail and organize the  files as told. If you have any doubts please fill free to ask me."

"No, Sir. Its absolutely ok with me."

"Very good. Well then Let us get started."

The Next half an hour passed by me taking notes, arranging various documents, looking through the latest ventures, checking mails. At sharp 8.00 am I heard the elevator's ding. That mean our Boss has arrived.

"Wanda, Let us now go and welcome our Boss."

"Sure Sir."

We Waited by the office door of the CEO as they come. Both are wearing same black suits perfect hair. The father and son are pretty much like. They both have chiseled jaw sharp nose Same Black hair. Where Mr. senior Black's eyes are light shades of green, the junior Mr. Black's are deepest shade of black surely go with the surname.

Where Mr. Adam greeted them both. I stand by his side welcoming them with smile. Mr. Arthur Give us a genuine smile that makes your day lively where our now going to be Boss just nodded at us acknowledging.

We soon all walk-in through the door behind our bosses. Where we are introduced the other important staffs and Mr. Arthur Black introduced his son Mr. Marcos Black as our new working CEO.

Through the whole meeting our now CEO kept silent not looking at us. And that's how my new journey started.

********************************************************************************

Hi, Guys. Thanks for reading my story giving me a chance. Please let me know how you guys want the story to go. If you guys have some ideas. Though I have mine but I would like to listen to your feedback.

Thanks...keep dreaming...keep smiling...

Love you all.