Fourteen

// Just want to give a warning about panic attacks, just in case reading about them is a trigger for you //

My head hurts. That's the only thing I can think of as my conscious mind whirls around. Fluttering my eyes open, an abundance of daylight swarms into my room and I immediately groan and cover my head with the duvet. What the hell happened?

I got so drunk last night, like so drunk. It was an unhealthy amount of drunkness. I told myself I'd have a few with Audrey before she went out to Verbatim but once she left, I just carried on because my head was consumed by images of Harry being there. Looking all sexy in his silk shirt and tight black jeans that I knew he'd be wearing.

Then the more I drank, the more I began thinking about all the girls that would be all over him and that made me angry. Angry and jealous. Not a good combination. I've never been crazy and plotting but enough vodka in my system, I said fuck you to everything and got changed into one of Audrey's skimpy dresses. Something I would never wear because it was so short and revealing, I could barely fit my big tits into it. But I did, somehow.

Before I could even change my mind, or even before my anxiety could catch up with my plans, I had called an uber and made my way to Verbatim. I had no clue what my plan was, I didn't even know the password to get in but I knew that the bear-man knew me now. He'd know who I was and would let me in. Wouldn't he?

Well, I was stunned when he shut that letterbox hole and didn't unlock the doors. And it was as if some demon inside of me was unleashed. I lost my shit. And remembering all the things I said to him, shouted and screamed I grow red in embarrassment. That didn't really happen, did it?

Fuck.

Harry.

Shit, I forgot about that. I literally groan out loud throwing the covers off of my self and open my eyes, accepting the punishment. What did I think was going to happen? They'd let me in and I'd not see harry? What a fool I was.

When that door opened and revealed him, dressed exactly how I knew he would with his long hair down. Shit, that hair. No matter if it's down or up, his hair is my weakness. He looked angry to see me and that immediately made me realise that I shouldn't have gone there. And I was drunk. Messy drunk.

I know we argued, but the words are confusing and I can't remember clearly. I remember falling and when I look down at my knees I see grazes on each. I reach down to touch the dried blood and wince. Why does hurting your knees hurt like a bitch? Like when you're a child, you'd fall on your knees and it would truly be the end of the world. You'd ask your mum for crutches because you couldn't walk. It's like banging your elbow, why the hell does it hurt so much?

Now I'm getting sidetracked, back to Harry.

I got in his car, oh my god, I cried. I fucking cried. Lifting my hands to my face, I drag them down making the most unflattering face as I pull the skin downwards. Fuck sakes. I'm blaming Audrey for this, she let me drink then left me alone with the rest of the Vodka bottle.

I go to roll over onto my stomach to smother my face into the pillow but when something wet and squidgy touches my belly I fly away and fall out of the bed. That hurt. Climbing back up, avoiding my knees because they're way too sore, I lift the duvet and see a smudged bit of what looks like a burger in my bedsheet.

Frowning, I look around confused to wear this came from then at the bottom of my bed, I see the McDonalds bag led on the floor with empty Big Mac and fries boxes thrown about. He bought me McDonald's. I remember. Then I hugged him. Shit, he's going to think I've forgiven him. He certainly is not forgiven. Not any time soon. After that though, my mind goes blank. I must've come up here and fallen asleep eating my food. Classy Zuri, real classy.