Twenty-Nine

"Oh shit." I curse loudly looking down to my underwear seeing a small smidgen of blood. I forgot about this.

"What is it?" Harry comes to the door of the bathroom but I try to reach over to close it, but he pushed it back open. "Don't shut me out, I've seen you butt naked I'm sure you can pee in front of me." I just groan and roll my eyes, giving up on the battle but pull my underwear off and scrunch it into a ball.

"I need a favour," I ask Harry as he folds his arms leaning against the door.

"What's up?"

"I err- err I need you to- err- god, Harry I don't know how to say it." I whine and at this I see his arms drop to his sides and he pales. I see him visibly gulp and this just makes my redness grow in my cheeks.

"Are you- are you pregnant?" He asks weakly and my mouths fall open and I stare in disbelief at him. he stares back at me, gulping once more before I break out into hysterics. I have to grab hold of my stomach I'm laughing so hard, tears stream down my cheeks and all I can hear is harry saying it's not fucking funny, why are you laughing at me? But that just makes me laugh more until he huffs and turns away, so I reach out and grab hold of his arm to stop him. he turns back to me and I keep hold of his arm whilst I wipe the tears from my face with the other.

"No, I'm not fucking pregnant you idiot." My laughter dies down a little, momentarily distracted from the shark week that has just begun. "The opposite actually, I err- need you to get me some sanitary products from the shop." Now it's my turn to gulp as Harry furrows his brows then they raise immediately once he releases what I mean. He then takes a step forward as my hand falls from his arm and he squats before me. He rests his hands on my thighs rubbing them up and down whilst looking up at me.

"Are you okay? What can I do for you?" he asks softly which makes my heart constrict. "I am clueless when it comes to, you know, that time of the month. I haven't been around many women but I've heard it's painful. Painful for both you and i."

"Painful for you?" I ask furrowing my brows. "Didn't realise you were the one bleeding out of your vagina?" I cock my head to the side.

"Moodswings." Is all he says and I gasp in horror.

"I do not get mood swings thank you very much." I push his hands away from him and cross my arms against my chest which makes Harry laugh out loud.

"Sure you don't," he mumbles standing up. "Write me a list and I will go get the goods." He nods and walks out of the room. I can't really go anywhere without a pad or tampon, I mean I guess I could just stuff some tissue around some new clean underwear. But I'd rather not, I've done that before and it isn't very comfortable. Especially with my heavier than regular periods. Lucky for me, I only tend to bleed for about 3 days then I'm done however those three days are painful and heavy. My pill does help a little bit but not majorly. It's just three days out of the month I am almost immobile for.

Anyways, I decide to stay on the toilet instead of getting up as he won't take long to nip to the shop and come back. So instead, I write out a text with a list on:

Tampons

Paracetamol

Ibuprofen

Hot water bottle

I do have one at home but to be honest, it would be helpful to have one here as well considering this will be happening once a month and I am here so often. I send the text as I hear him pottering around the bedroom, then sure enough he emergences dressed all in black with his hair tied back into the man bun. God he looks hot and I just want to rip his clothes off, however right now his dick ain't going anywhere near me and my swollen hole. This is a no go zone for the next 3 days.