Thirty-One *

// DOUBLE UPDATE - This is part two\\

I stir awake, the light from outside glares through the windows in Harry's bedroom. I tend to sleep with my back to those windows, which is on Harry's side of the bed as he spoons me. So it doesn't immediately blind me but it reflects off of the white wall facing me. I flutter my eyes open and only then do I realise why I have woken up.

Harry is trailing his fingers up and down my arm, tantalisingly slow. I feel the goosebumps rise and my body shivers which makes him laugh gently.

"Good morning my little pocket rocket, how are you feeling today?" He murmurs so close to my ear that another shiver sends through my body. I pull the sheet closer to my chin as I cover my exposed body, I don't have any clothes on. Memories of last night flash before me,

"I can't fucking wait," Harry growls as he throws me, literally throws me onto the bed, and I scream out. "That's right, you will be screaming when I get my hands on you." He immediately crawls over me, smashing his lips into mine. He picked me up from my apartment not long ago, and we walked through the door a mere 30 seconds ago before I broke the news to him that I was off my period.

The look on his face was everything. His eyes grew wide, glowed brightly and then he blinked and the darkness came over. He smirked and launched for me, tackled me throwing me over his shoulder and ran up the spiral staircase. That is how I ended up here on the bed, with Harry attacked my face and now my neck with kisses.

"I knew I was obsessed with you, but not being able to touch you has been agonising." He groans and he moves his lips lower until he can't go anymore because of my clothes. He sits back on his heels and undresses me. Each piece of clothing feels like it is ripped from my body until I am left naked on the bed in front of him.

He doesn't move initially, just staring at me. I flush under his heated stare, his eyes dart from my face to my boobs, then my stomach then he the only movement he makes it when he grabs each of my knees to spread my legs. His eyes move to my soaking wet pussy and I can't help but squirm. He doesn't even need to lay a finger on me and I'm already moaning before him.

"Baby, god, I am the luckiest man on planet earth." Then it is as if a switch is flicked with him because before I know it, he has my nipple in his mouth, between his teeth as the other hand palms my other breast.

"Fuck, yes." I cry out, my hand threading into Harrys long locks. I love the feeling of his hair between my fingers, and I love it like this when it inst freshly washed and there is slight grease to it. He contains attacking my boobs, moving onto the other but I can barely keep still. He moves one of his hands down my stomach and lays it flat, trying to stop me from moving.

"I can't Harry, I need you baby." I cry out as he restricts me. I feel him smirk against my boob as he gives my nipple one more nibble, which makes me cry out, and then sinks lower. He leaves a trail of wet kisses and licks along my belly until he reaches my bikini area. He then moves, skipping my centre, to my thighs and begins nibbling them.

"Harry please, baby, I can't it's too much." The anticipation is actually clawing at me, it is painful. I just need something. Anything.

"Patience baby." He murmurs as I feel his mouth travelling south of my right thigh. My breath hitches as his mouth pause over my cunt and I feel the heat of his breath but nothing more. I groan out in frustration and take matters into my own hands. I never take control, it isn't me. Harry is always in control. Every time. But right now, a girl has needs. And I need those needs to be met.

So with a firm hold in his hair, I lift up my hips and basically force his mouth onto him. I can fret about my abrasive behaviour later but for now, I need his mouth off me. He laughs which vibrates straight to my clit and I moan I respond, he must lose his battle to refrain because soon enough he wraps his arms around my thighs to hold them open and he dives in deep.