Thirty-Nine *

// Amsterdam : Triple Update - Part Three \\

After we finished our last performance of the night, our hour had ended and others were allowed to sing again. We went and drank some more drinks, Harry had kept me in his lap whispering dirty things in my ear for the next hour or two. I had to keep drinking to stop myself from squirming but I think it made me worst. I didn't want to get drunk so I stopped when I felt tipsy and suggested we head back. Zayn, Louis and Liam had parted ways with Niall, Aud, Harry and I and went to find a club.

Aud and I walked in front of boys giggling and falling all over the place, both of us tipsy together isn't a great mix. We skipped through the foyer of the apartment building laughing and joking, we shouted towards the desk staff waving hello and asking how they were. They had looked and laughed too. When we got to the elevator we jammed the button and jumped up and down, so much energy rushing through us both.

"Why didn't we go out?" Aud said to Niall and Harry when they reached us.

"You two are a liability. If you would've gone out, we wouldn't be going anywhere tomorrow." Niall replied ushering us in once the doors opened.

"Probably right but still what are we going to do now." Aud pouted leaning against the mirrored wall opposite me. Harry was stood beside me and I could see him in the reflection watching me too. I squinted my eyes at him and he just stared right at me. I couldn't tell what the look in his eyes was saying, it seemed like he was annoyed but at what? But he also seemed hungry and horny.

Thankfully, the doors opened and I rushed out hooking Audrey's arm in mine.

"Let's have a sleepover." I gushed pulling her towards Harry and I's room.

"No, not happening," Harry said from behind us. I looked over my shoulder to see him frowning.

"You two are invited too." I winked at him, he and Niall stood in the foyer as Aud and I entered the bedroom. We rounded the small wall and dived straight onto the bed.

"Oh my god, this room is insane." She looks around. "And that view." She lifts her head a little to look out the window. "This bed, god it's so comfy and big." She spread her arm wide like a starfish, only touching me a little. This bed was huge. I thought it was a queen but it may be bigger than that.

"I know right, what's yours like?" I turned my head to her.

"It's nice but this... jeez." She whistled out. Then I heard the door open and close, my head snapped to the other side to see Harry and Niall sauntering in, each with a glass of Whisky in their hands. There are two seats in the corner by the window with a small table, they took seats there, manspreading their legs and watched us both.

"Hello, can we help you?" I leant up on my elbow on my side, resting my head in my hand. Harry's eyes glazed over my body then back to my face where my cheeks heated. He just shakes his head and turns to Niall striking up a conversation with him.

"What's with stroppy pants?" Aud whispers to me, I lean closer to her to reply.

"I don't know, I think he wanted to have sex." Audrey burst out laughing and I anxiously looked to the boys, waiting for one of them to ask what's funny but neither do. I only get a side glance from Harry.

"He can still have it, just when we leave." She replied.

"No, we're having a sleepover. This bed is big enough for 4." I pouted.

"Good luck with that, I don't want to wake up to Harry fucking you."

"He would never." I gasp, then she gives me a pointed stare. "I don't think he would at least." I blush at the thought, I don't know why that thought gets me hot and bothered. Neither of them not knowing, it being our little secret. Fuck, I shake my head, that is not right at all.