Bonus Chapter *

// Hello my little pocket rockets, I had a few requests for a Niall POV from chapter 39. I feel like I've been writing this chapter for months, I don't know why it took me so long but we're finally here. I hope you enjoy and I hope it was worth the wait haha!\\

Niall's POV of Chapter 39 of Verbatim

Harry and I had been sat here drinking our whisky's watching the girls on the bed laughing and whispering. We tried to make it seem like we were in our own conversation but we definitely were not. Or I wasn't. I was trying to listen to what they were giggling about. No such luck though. Then they decided to up and leave, leaving us both confused and squinting our eyes at one another.

"Where are you two going?" Harry shouts after them.

"Nowhere, we will be back in a second." Zuri smiles sweetly over her shoulder, I know that smile and that smile smells like trouble to me. Both Harry and I share a look, shaking our heads and taking another sip of whisky.

Eventually, they both sauntered back in here, Aud when straight into the bathroom, something black in her arms. We watched as Zuri came to look through her suitcase, Harry had asked her what she was doing but she just played it off, grabbing something black too and following into the bathroom, singing

"Don't come in here." Before turning the corner.

"They're up to no good." I said to Harry when I turned from the bathroom entrance.

"You can say that again." he laughed shaking his head and taking a drink.

We can hear them talking quietly but we choose to ignore them, whatever they're planning it isn't something we should ruin. So we just chat amongst the two of us about our plans for when we get back to London. We have new merchandise and it's going to be hectic, luckily we have a month until it's getting in but still, there is a hell of a lot of shit to do. Plus we have all this drama with Max and the north, I wish he'd just piss off or let us kill him for once. Harry should've done it when we were in verbatim not long ago but I know why he didn't. Zuri's name was attached to his game and Harry didn't like risking that will her and I don't blame him. I don't want her to get hurt.

Ever.

It would tear me up if anything happened to her.

My heart beats for Zuri an unusual amount. In another life I would've figured I'd fallen in love with her. and I have, to an extent. She is like my little sister in some regards. The bond we share is unlike anything I've ever had before. But I can't deny the physical attraction I have for her. it is nothing that I would ever act upon, I don't even want to. the thought of it makes me sick, when I see her I see Harry. The two of them.

They're perfect.

I mean I think she deserves much better than him or any of us but it is as if she was made for him. and I am in love with that. I'm in love with what they have. Her being her, being my best friend, just adds to the equation. My love for her is one I don't even understand, and I don't expect anyone else to ever do but I just know that I do love her.

And if anything was to happen to hurt, it would kill me.

I'm pulled from my thoughts when I see something move out the corner of my eye, Harry chokes on his drink as I turn my head and my mouth falls open.

What the actual fuck.

Zuri and Audrey both stride into the bedroom wearing little to nothing. Neither of them looks our way, they walk past us as if we're not even here. they have a naughty gleam in their eyes and a smirk on their lips. I clench my fists and try to ignore the blood flowing to my cock at the sight of them both. They are wearing matching suits whatever it is. It looks like leather but who knows, I just see a hell of a lot of tits, ass and legs. I have seen Audrey naked, I have seen her slim body and long fucking legs. God, I've had them wrapped around me and I've sucked on her tits so many times it makes my cock hard as ever thinking about it.