Seventeen *

"That did not happen!" I slap my hand down on top of Harry's which lays on the table.

"It really did." He nods his head, picking up his tumbler with the other hand and taking the last sip of his drink.

We've both nursed the same drink all night. Harry couldn't drink because of driving but also said he didn't want to really. He wanted to enjoy and remember tonight. So I said the same. I don't need to drink have fun, yes the alcohol helped take away any initial nerves but we've spent the whole night laughing together.

"Niall really did drag you all into a drag bar and-" I pull my head back still in shock with wide eyes, then leaning forward as if it some secret that can't be let out. "-and Louis got up and performed?"

Harry just nods smugly, and I can't help but burst out laughing,

"I love that. Oh my god, I wish I could see Louis in drag. I bet he looks hot. He looked hot right?" I mumble my thoughts.

"Sure." He just nods and rolls his eyes.

"I just can't imagine Louis doing that." I gasp out. Harry flips his hand over that had mine resting on it and holds my hand in his. The small gesture sends butterflies throughout my whole being and just now, I remember we said no touching and we had done good on it.

Until now.

"Like I said, he was different before. He would never do that now." Harry looks down and I see the sadness there behind those eyes, he misses his friend.

"Was it really that bad what happened to him?"

"Yeah, we all got fucked over but Louis really did."

"I hate that." I offer a small smile and squeeze his hand in mine. "I hope one day he finds his way back to you guys."

"Me too." He nods and then sits up straight, taking his hand from mine and I immediately feel the cold air return. "Anyways, shall we head off home?" He plasters on a smile but it doesn't quite reach his eyes. He's stuck in his head. Something I haven't really experienced with Harry before but I know the perfect way to get him out of it.

"Yeah." I nod, biting my lip gently and only for a second but long enough for Harry to notice the moment and to his tongue slip through to lap at his bottom lip.

Automatically, his hand flies up to call the waitress over and she is here in a heartbeat. She smiles brightly but Harry doesn't even look at her, he just asks for the bill and then she wanders off. He doesn't say anything, we both just sit looking at one another. A million things being said between us, the air is palpable and all I want to do is rip his clothes off.

Horny Zuri is back.

And she's as ready as ever.

Within a minute, the young woman is back with the card machine and paper bill. Harry doesn't even look at the price and only breaks our eye contact to put his pin into the card reader.

Before the waitress can even thank us or move out the way, Harry stands to attention and comes around to me pulling my chair out encouraging me to stand up too. I grab my coat and throw it on and pick up my bag, hanging that over my shoulder. In hurried movements but very smooth still, very Harry, he places his hand on my lower back and guides me to the elevator doors. I didn't even see him but he must've left a hefty tip to the waitress as I heard a squeal and a thank you being shouted behind me and when I looked back she was jumping up and down with cash in her hands.

This man. I shook my head.

He jabbed the call button and didn't seem to be able to keep himself still and it made me laugh. Usually, this is me, the impatient one but now it's Harry. And I love that I have him squirming, Quite literally.