Eighteen

Harry's POV

Why did I say that? As the word left my mouth I was frozen still. My arms wrapped around Zuri and I braced myself for the inevitable questions. I don't even know why I felt the need to tell her that. To confess something I've never wanted to admit.

The truth is I am scared of love. Love has led to nothing good for me. It has caused me a lifetime of heartbreak and pain. And I swore I'd never love again. I'm not saying I love Zuri, I certainly have some strong feelings for her and I'm confused. And I'm scared.

I said I wanted to spend my life with her, and I wasn't joking about that. I am 28 years old and I'd love to grow old with someone like her. No, I want to grow old with exactly her. But she's only 22, her life has only just begun, and I've dragged her into this mess and ultimately locked her down for eternity.

But if I am to do that, to spend my life by her side then I will have to learn to love again. I want to, those feelings are nothing I could ever describe but it has never given me anything for bad luck. The two women I ever loved fucked me over and I have sworn myself against that ever again.

Until Zuri.

When I hear nothing from her, I lean up and over her, and notice her lips opened in a small O as little breathes escape. Her heart is beating slowly and I now realise she's asleep.

I feel relaxed all of sudden, she either didn't hear me or couldn't reply because she was so spent.

That sex was good.

No, it was better than good.

It was the best I've ever had.

I have never come like that before. Firstly, I've never come just from hearing someone else orgasm but in the car, I ripped her hand from my dick so I wouldn't come then she exploded into hers and I feel the dampness in my boxers as my cock twitched.

Luckily, it wasn't a full-blown orgasm otherwise it would've been a mess down there but it still happened.

Then fucking her from behind, god I had touched myself too many times over that image. Her ass is so juicy and round, with each thrust, it rippled her cheeks. I had to hold myself back from coming so many times.

I have never been the type of man to come within the first few minutes, I can go for hours if I want but when I'm in Zuri, everything just grows too much and I want to come within the first seconds. I am embarrassed by my first two times with her, I lasted a measly 10 minutes but I'm just getting used to how overwhelming being with, having sex with her really is.

I think last night I really did test the boundaries with spitting and spanking even more so. God, this woman is made for me. She took it like a champ and if she had said or does she doesn't like it then I won't do it again but I could see it in her eyes and the way her thighs pushed together when she did eventually swallowed. She loved it.

The thoughts alone are giving me a semi, so instead, I allow my mind to relax, curling up to Zur and falling asleep to the sound of her soft breaths.

In the morning, I woke up early as always. The last time I slept in was when I wrote Zur that letter then proceeded to get absolutely shit faced at my apartment by myself. Apart from that, I usually get up around 6am.

I'm a busy man.

Somehow, neither Zuri or I have moved position all night. She has been curled up in a tiny ball, her ass pressed against my crotch which is almost fully hard.

Ahh, morning glory.

The baine of my existence.

Flexing my hips, I kind of grind against her and hear her hum slightly. She really won't be able to have sex today, definitely not this morning. I won't tease her anymore, she really was a good girl last night.