Forty-Three

"I loved going to dam but I'm glad to be home." I sigh as we step foot through Harry's front door. Or well the elevator door, but you get my point. This was actually my first time getting to use the password since now I know it. Didn't quite have the same feeling as putting a key in a lock but the premise was still there.

"Same, it always knocks me off balance going away," Harry says behind me, dragging in my suitcase.

"Does it?" I spin and ask, now stood in the open plan living space.

"Yeah, I kind of forget about all this shit back here I have to deal with, then when I do get back I've gotta dive headfirst into it all." He scoffs, laughing slightly.

"Well don't stress yourself out yeah?" I walk towards him, wrapping my arms around his neck, leaning up to place a kiss on his lips.

"I'll try not to, but first and foremost, you and Audrey need to move out of your apartment. That was the agreement for the new year." He kisses the tip of my nose and lets me go, moving into the kitchen and grabbing a glass of water. It's about 9 pm right now, we had an evening flight as not to rush our last day and I am exhausted. I need a hot bath and an early night.

"Yeah I know," I move to the breakfast bar and rest my forearms on it leaning over the counter. "I think we might just go get a hotel for now until we find somewhere we like." I shrug my shoulders.

"Yeah that's probably a good idea, I'd offer for you both to stay here but I've only got the one-bedroom and I'm too selfish to give my bed up for the two of you." He turned over his shoulder and winked at me.

I laughed, "No that's okay, we will figure something out. But for now, I think I need a bubble bath. Will you be joining me?" I walk up behind him and wrap my arms around his waist, squeezing tight.

"Well I can't say no to that, shall I order us some food? We can eat it in bed afterwards?"

"Yes please, that sounds great. I'll just go unpack some of our things and run the bath."

"What do you want?"

"Surprise me." I wink and walk off, grabbing my suitcase and trying to drag it up the spiral staircase. It took me a long time to get up them. Harry just stood at the bottom watching, arms crossed and laughing. he did offer to help but I told him no, I'm a big girl, I can carry my own suitcase up the stairs. But in truth, I'm not that big of a girl and really should've gotten help. Well he can just carry it back down tomorrow when I take my other things home.

Harry had actually squeezed a few of his own things in my suitcase, he brought back a pair of new boots he bought whilst we were there and some new shirts, not black and not silk, I was shocked. And I cant wait to see him in them.

Once I get upstairs, I take the suitcase into the room and throw it onto the bed with a huff, then slam my hands on my hips,

"I really need to work out," I mumble to my myself. "God Zuri, you really are unfit, you'd think with all that sex you'd be in tip-top shape but nope, still a little fatty at heart." I continue talking to myself as I wander into the bathroom and turn on the bath. I hum a little to some random song as I find a bath bomb that I had stocked Harry's bathroom up with and add put that to the side to add in once it's filled more.

Heading back into the bedroom, I unzip the suitcase and sigh heavily when all my clothes start spilling out. Fuck sakes. I push them all aside and pick out the few pieces I leave here and need to wash. I then take out Harry's new things and lay them on the bed. Closing the suitcase, I use the last of my strength to lift the suitcase off of the bed and place it by the door.