-Shorts: Nightly encounter-

While trudging along the trail, the sun already set.

She can feel as if the box was opening, before hearing a tumble onto the ground. Amane let out a moan as he stood, before running back up to Yashiro as he pulled her into a big hug. "Amane...", she sighed, pulling him in, "Don't worry... I'll turn you back into a human, and we can be happy, okay?"

Amane suddenly got alert, it was as if his hearing was sensitive as he turned around, before looking down onto a small creature. Sniffing, it smelled like a demon, it did look harmless, but she decided to pull out her sword and kept alert. "Do you have candy?", the demon questioned, "Tiara and Mokke want candy..."

"Candy...?", Yashiro questioned. Amane let out an annoyed huff as he stomped onto the small demon, blood splattering as he squashed it, flat. "Amane! Don't do that!", she scolded, pulling his ear. He let out loud muffled groans as he stomped on the ground, swinging his arms like a child.

The demon regenerated, as usual, and flung itself into Amane's face, "Mokke want revenge! Mokke only wanted candy!" Mokke started to repeat a stomping motion, just weaker as Amane just stared up in an annoyed expression, letting out an annoyed huff. This angered the mokke, causing it to hop rougher before it smashed in Amane's muzzle, breaking it completely.

"Amane!", Yashiro quickly swooped it off him, helping Amane up, "Just take the candy! Please." She handed several pieces of candy to the mokke, before hearing, "Fairy-chan! Fairy-chan! Where are you?!" A blonde little girl wearing a blue kimono walked up to them, "Onii-chan already said he was gonna get candy after his mission!"

"Oh, hello miss!", the little girl smiled, taking Mokke from her hands,"Are you a demon slayer just like Onii-chan?" "Uh yes, I am a demon slayer.", Yashiro nodded briefly, "But you really shouldn't be-" "My name is Tiara Minamoto! What's your name!", the girl asked. "A-Ah uhm... My name is Nene Yashiro, Minamoto-chan.", Yashiro bowed. "Hello Yashiro-chan! Thanks for finding Fairy-chan! I've been trying to find him!", Tiara smiled. Before Tiara could see him, Amane had already shrunk and climbed back into the box, shutting it completely.

"Well uh, you should head home now. Judging from your knowledge of demons, it's not safe...", Yashiro sighed, "And you really shouldn't be talking to strangers." "Don't worry, my home is nearby!", Tiara hopped, "And I know you're already a good person!" "Tiara!? Where are you?!", a boy's voice called out from the nearby mansion.

"Can you stay here for a bit?", Tiara asked, "I want you to meet my brother! He's already home!" "I can't I have a mi-", Yashiro was interrupted by tugging. "Please! Just for a few minutes...?", Tiara pouted. "...Fine.", Yashiro facepalmed, embarrassed. "Yay! Onii-chan! Come here! I want you to meet somebody!", Tiara shouted. A blonde boy, who seemed familiar to the boy from final selection quickly dashed towards Tiara, picking her up, "Tiara?! How many times do I have to tell you! Do not go outside at night for no reason!"

"Onii-chan! Look! Yashiro-san is a demon slayer just like you!", Tiara pointed at the slumpt over Yashiro, visibly embarrassed. "I did not become a demon slayer just for this...", Yashiro looked away in shame. "Wait...", the boy stared, "You're... You're that girl from final selection!" Yashiro turned, "Wait, you were also from final selection! I knew you'd seem familiar!"

"Yeah! You were the one who kneed the boy in the stomach and made him fall onto the ground!", he pointed out, "My name is Kou Minamoto, and you are...?" "Nene Yashiro.", she responded, nodding. "Are you perhaps on a mission?", Kou questioned. "Yes, yes I am...", Yashiro sighed, "A mission right after a mission..." "Okay, take care!", Kou smiled, waving, "Meanwhile, I have to have a quick chat with Tiara on manners and behavior. See you!" "Bye!", Yashiro waved. Watching them run back into the distance.

She can feel shuffling from inside a box, then a low growl. She picked up the broken muzzle, before sighing, "I'm gonna have to make you a new muzzle, but don't worry! It looks quite easy to make!"

"Hmph.", Amane said in clear jealousy.