Breaths info

{will be updated over time.}

Fish Breath

A breath that was created by a female slayer, it was a style derived off from Serpent. The female slayer was fond of fish, and wanted to create her own breath style to use.

First Form-Swaying Tails

The user would form a swaying slash attack, mimicking a fish's tail movements. Usually acts as an attack if the opponent is attacking from behind.

Second Form-Flying Fish

The user will use their sword to bounce themselves off the ground several times, using their movements to go on walls and trees before making a full swing at the target.

Third Form-School of Fish

The user will rotate themselves, pointing their swords out as they travel at a very fast speed, rotating towards the target before making a full slash at them.

Fourth Form-Graceful Koi

Acts as a move when the opponent willingly wants to die. The user would swiftly and quickly rotate their blade, trying to mimic the actions of a koi turning, causing less pain for the opponent to be able to die in peace.

Fifth Form - Bite of a Catfish

A series of slashes made in front of them in an oval-like shape, mimicking a jaw of a catfish. The user will use this to try to immobilize their target.

Sixth Form-Mermaid

The user would perform a series of swift slashes of grace towards their opponent. Not fully killing them, but enough to temporarily render them immobile before the final kill.

Seventh Form-Rotating Fish

A sharp double slice can be used as an attack in any direction possible.

Eight Form-Dying Fish

Rotating their blade, the user would sweep forward in certain directions before slicing through the enemy's neck, severing the head with a clean cut.

Ninth form-Fishy sway

Turning the blade, the user releases a strong sideways cut, successfully killing any demon that's huge.

Tenth Form-Shark's bite

Landing down on the target, the user will release two series of strong cuts on the target below that has a 20% chance of killing them.

Eleventh Form - Two Fishes Travelling in the Ocean Current.

The user would go to several random locations, making several slashes on all sides, dodging or stopping attacks from the attacker. After this, it is the user's choice on what to do when they get close.

-Going for the bite: The user would make several more slashes in front of then to deflect an enemy's moves, before finally slicing off their head.

-Prey's Struggle: The user would repeatedly dodge each hit, possibly before slashing at the attacker to attempt to immobilize them.

~

Leaf Breath

This technique was made by a weak swordsman who had trouble in balance. It is derived from the Wind Breath.

First Form-Swaying Leaves

The user would slash small curves in front of them at the opponent while moving forward. This works in any position like laying down, leaning, or holding onto one thing or another.