Two

Mickey walked into Kash and Grab for his second day of work. Kash and Linda were inside, but no sign of the Gallagher.

Linda looked at Mickey and said, "Youre late and Ian's home sick so you work later today." Mickey watched Linda walk out as he said, "The fuck?"

Kash was staring at Mickey as he was stocking the barbeque pringles. "Stop fucken looking at me dipshit." Mickey spat out.

Kash was startled, almost falling over as he looked away.

--

"Dude, that fucking Milkovich is gonna fucken kill you." Lip said scared for Ian. Ian shrugged, continuing getting ready for work. "Youre not going."

Ian looked up, with his shirt in his hands. He raised an eyebrow, "Oh and youre gonna stop me?"

Fiona walked in the room saying, "Hey I'm late and Liam needs a babysitter." Fiona was already running down the stairs before anyone could protest.

Lil chuckled and said, "Well no, but liam is. I gotta go to work."

Ian looked at Liam as Lip walked out.

--

"So you're fucking redhead?" Mickey asked Kash. Kash stopped tapping his pen on the counter. "What?"

Mickey rolled his eyes, stepping back with his right foot, "Don't play fucking dumb. Is carrot top fucking you or no?" Kash smirked crossing his arms, "And why does it matter to you? Youre not gay, are you?"

Mickey scoffed crossing his own arms, "I'm asking because if you and Gallagher are fucking, that makes you a literal pervert."

Kash looked away not saying anything. "You know," Kash said as Mickeys shift ended, "You're a fucking asshole."

Mickey smirked and said walking out, "It takes one to know one, bitch."

--

Ian, Liam and Lip were sitting on the couch as the front door flung open.

Ian got up walking to the front door rolled his eyes saying, "Frank get the fuck-"

"Why the fuck weren't you at work? I had to work longer cuz your fucken lazy ass didn't wanna fucking work your damn shift today." Mickey said pinning Ian against the wall.

Ian clenched his jaw looking to the side. Mickey grabbed Ian's shirt, pulling him away from the wall and slamming him back into it. "Fucken answer me Gallagher."

Ian stayed silent, but glanced down at Mickeys lips. Mickey seen that and let Ian go.

Lip was taking Liam upstairs so he wouldn't be traumatized any more.

Ian bit his lip and Mickey dropped his hands. Mickey calmed his voice and said, "It took everything in me to not stab the bitch at works fucken eyeballs out."

Ian smirked playfully sitting on the couch, "Kash?" Mickey sgrugged his shoulder walking over to the couch also, "I don't fucken know his damn name."

A couple of silent minutes went by and Ian was looking at Mickey. Mickey said in a tone (when he's like annoyed but playing, you should know what I'm talking about), "The fuck you staring at Gallagher?"

Ian quickly looked away back to the TV. The front door opened, and Fiona was walking through. "Hey Ian thanks for watching Liam to-....the fuck is a Milkovich doing in our house?"

Fiona had the baseball bat that stayed by the front door in her hands and Mickey and Ian both stood up off the couch, mickey putting his hands up.

"Fiona," Ian started, "Put the bat down. He just stopped by to drink a couple of beers." Mickey side eyed Ian then looked at Fiona.

Mickey wasn't there for beers. He wasn't there to see why Ian didn't come to work. Mickey was there, simply because he wanted to see Ian.

--

Mickey walked into Kash and Grab the next day mad. He left the Gallaghers minutes after Fiona got home the previous night.

Kash and Ian were laughing, which added fuel to Mickeys fire. "Oh my god, shut the fuck up!" Mickey yelled annoyed.

Kash stopped laughing, cleared his throat and looked away. Ian, however, smirked at Mickey and said, "You gonna make me Milkovich?"

Mickey sent Ian a glare and Ian continued his conversation with Kash as Mickey stocked the shelves.

--

As Linda walks in she's looking at Kash. "You two can leave early I have to talk to Kash about fucking underage boys."

Ian's eyes got wide as he hurried and walked out. Mickey chuckled, following Ian out.

When Ian saw that Mickey was following him, he muttered to himself, "Shit." Mickey heard Ian and said coldly, "I'm over trying to kill you now. you don't gotta worry about that."

Ian let out a sigh of relief as he looked at Mickey.

--

Mickey went to his own house, where his sister, father, brother and cousins all were, watching t.v. and drinking.

Ian went home, but wished he didn't.

He walked in and Monica was arguing with Frank and Fiona. Lip was trying to calm Carl, Liam and Debbie. Everything went silent when they seen Ian was home.

Monica looked Ian in the eyes and said, "Oh, baby. I have missed you so much."

Ian laughed sarcastically and said, "Go fuck yourself."

Ian and Lip grabbed their three younger siblings and led them upstairs all in Lips, Carl's and Ian's room.

Ian started to have a panic attack as the three younger siblings were playing Uno. Lip didn't know what to do. So he settled on texting Mandy.

--

"Hey dad I got to go, prolly for the night. A friend invited me and Mick over." Mandy said looking at Terry who nodded.

Mickey looked at Mandy and walked out the door with her.

As they were walking down the front porch, Mandy seen Mickey was confused and she said, "Lip texted me saying Ian is having a panic attack and I'm not stupid. I know you n him have a little thing going on."

Mickey was worried, but surely wouldn't show it. "I only work with the kid. I don't give a shit about him."

Mandy laughed and said, "If that's the case, why are you half way to his house and still walking?"

Mickey dropped the little bit of facial expression he was showing and flipped Mandy off.

--

Lip took Debbie, Carl and Liam to Debbies room, not wanting to worry or scare them anymore by Ian's behavior.

When Lip walked out, Mandy was in the Hallway. Lip started, "Hes in there. I dont know what to do or say and since you're his best friend i thought you might know."

Mandy nodded and said, "Yea but Mickeys in there right now." Lips eyes widened and Mandy chuckled, "Calm down he doesn't wanna kill Ian anymore."

--

"Whats wrong Gallagher?" Mickey asked shutting the door walking to where Ian was. He was standing above Ian who was sitting on the floor. Ian was just looking at Mickey.

Mickey reached his hand out for Ian to take, which he did. Once Ian was standing, he stayed silent. Mickey didn't say anything, not really sure what to say.

Mickey opened his arms, which Ian fell into sobbing. "She's back and she's just gonna fucking ruin everything again. she's gonna manipulate us again. she can't stay here."

Mickey was rubbing Ian's back letting him get everything out.

(references S10E2)