Sixteen

Ian got up and went in the shower. He walked out the bathroom with a towel around his waist and Mickey was sitting up on the bed rubbing his eyes yawning.

Ian looked at Mickey for a moment before sitting next to him. Mickey didn't say anything, just grabbed Ian's hand.

"You take your meds?" Mickey asked Ian. Ian rolled his eyes and nodded.

Mickey kissed Ian on the head and stood up. Mickey walked over to the bathroom leaving the door open. Ian got up and followed him. Mickey was brushing his teeth and Ian started hugging him from behind.

Ian stayed like that the whole time Mickey brushed his teeth and rinsed his mouth. Mickey asked, "The fuck you so clingey for Gallagher?"

Ian apologized walking over to the bed. Mickey rolled his eyed realizing he fucked up. Mickey walked over to Ian who was laying face up on the bed.

Mickey put his legs on each side of Ian and got on top of him. Ian looked up at Mickey with a raised eyebrow.

Mickey kissed Ian softly then made eye contact with him, "That doesn't mean I want you to stop."

Ian rolled his eyes playfully chuckling, "when someone says 'The fuck you so clingey for' it means get the fuck away."

Mickey rolled his eyes laughing at Ian. Mickey got up putting his shoes on, "We gotta go Gallagher, Mandy said shell be at the border in like 2 hours n were still 4 hours away."

Ian groaned getting out of bed. He put his shoes on walking to the truck with Mickey.

--

"The hell took you guys so long!?" Mandy practically yelled at Ian and Mickey as they got out their truck.

Ian smirked and yelled back, "Your brother likes it up his ass pretty well, we can start there."

Lip was laughing while standing next to Mandy who was sitting on the hood of the car. Mandy made a disgusted face towards Ian and Mickey flipped Ian off.

"Wait," Ian started, "So we get into Mexico or whatever, but where the hell are we gonna stay?"

Lip and Mandy looked at each other and Mandy spoke up, "I was looking last night, there's this one house for rent, 3 bedrooms, and me n lip are staying there till whenever. figured you guys would come too."

Ian looked at Mickey. Mickey nodded his head and replied to his sister, "Hell yea."

--

"Oh my fuck!" Mandy said as they walked into their new home for a little while. The four of them dropped their bags on the floor and looked around.

Everything was nice, clean and organized. Not what they were used to. Mickey and Ian looked at each other for a second then Ian started looking around again.

Mickey walked behind Ian and kissed his shoulder. Mickey let Mandy and Lip pick their room, then took Ian upstairs to see which one they wanted.

Ian picked the bigger of the two and Mickey went and layed down in the bed. Ian leaned in the door frame and said, "I need to go get something, imma see it Mandy wants to come with me."

Mickey raised an eyebrow, "Im not allowed to go?" Ian rolled his eyes playfully, "Were gonna be together a lot for the next little while fucker."

Mickey smirked and mumbled, "Whatever."

--

Ian was looking at rings with Mandy. "Why am I here Ian?"

Ian looked at Mandy and replied with, "Mickey has freakishly small hands." Mandy laughed shaking her head.

Ian saw a ring and looked at the lady behind the desk and said, "Can I see that one?"

The lady nodded and got it from inside the glass. It was black with a slight tint of turquoise in the middle. Ian looked at Mandy and said, "Gimmie your hand."

Mandy did as she was told, and the ring fit perfect. Ian nodded and told the lady he wanted that one and the same one in his size.

--

Mickey watched from the couch as Ian and Mandy came in laughing. He looked at the two and said, "The fuck you have to get?"

Mandy looked at Ian, then at Mickey back to Ian and went to find lip.

Ian smirked sitting next to Mickey. Mickey eyed Ian up and down. "The fuck that ring on your finger come from?"

Ian looked at it then at Mickey, "Its a promise ring."

Mickey asked angrily, "Who the hell gave you a promise ring?"

Ian laughed at Mickeys response pulling the other one out his pocket. "No Mickey, I was gonna give you this promise ring and I have one to match it. But, if you don't want it ill still wear this motherfucker cuz it was expensive."

Mickey tried snatching the ring out of Ian's hand, but Ian moved his hand quickly. Ian looked at mickey still smirking.

"Mickey will you take this promise ring and," Ian started but was inturupted by Mickey saying, "Jesus Christ, save the fucking speech pussy. Yes ill take the damn ring."

Ian smiled putting the ring on Mickeys 'freakishly small' hand. Mickey smiled at Ian and kissed him. There was Mandy and Lip clapping in the back ground. Ian smiled into the kiss and mickey pulled away looking Ian in the eyes.

Mandy and Lip walked off to their room. "Ian," Mickey started to whisper, "I think I love you."

Ian's eyes got wide. He shook his head smiling. Ian grabbed Mickeys hand, running is thumb on the back. Ian whispered back, "I think I love you too Milkovich."

(references S10E9, S10E10)