Five

"Where the hell have you been Gallagher?"

Finally Mickey had asked the question they were all dying to know. Ian's face dropped, his happiness faded.

"Relationship Issues." Ian avoided all eye contact. Liam, Debbie and Carl already went to lay down.

Mickey and Mandy settled on staying at the gallaghers house again.

Mickey went outside for a cigarette. Ian looked at Fiona, trying to ask to go out without actually asking. Fiona nodded giving Ian what he wanted.

Ian walked outside and sat on the step next to Mickey. Mickey handed Ian the cigarette and put it in his mouth. Mickey leaned his head against Ian's shoulder and closed his eyes.

Ian missed Mickey so much. He just wanted to hold him forever.

"Why the fuck you run away like that?" Mickey asked, partly angry. Ian shrugged his shoulders, "Just everything I guess. A lot of stress, Monica, you. I had money so I left."

Mickey nodded looking at Ian, "Me?" Ian smirked and responded with, "Yes but no." Mickey gave Ian a confused face, so Ian continued, "You're scary sometimes Mick."

Mickey laughed and said, "Yea its the whole Milkovich thing. Scary looking n shit."

Ian laughed at Mickey and said, "Yea but you tried killing me, let me fuck you, then slept in my bed. You're confusing and I had to clear my head."

Mickey raised his eyebrow and Ian and said, "So you went to Michigan? To 'clear your head' no sign of you living for almost two weeks, then you pop back up"

Ian shrugged his shoulders smiling before nodding and saying, "Yea sounds about right."

Mickey smiled and rolled his eyes, "Youre a bit fucked up Gallagher."

Ian chuckles and responds with, "Oh like you're not."

Their faces were inches apart. Mickey looked and Ian's lips and Ian looked at Mickeys.

Mickey bit his bottom lip before slowly leaning in to kiss Ian. The kiss was passionate. The kiss was quickly inturupted by the front door opening and "awes" from Mandy and the Gallagher.

Mickey quickly got up and shoved his way inside.

--

Ian sat back down on the couch and his siblings followed him. Mandy and Lip said they were going to bed and walked upstairs.

Mickey was laying on Ian's bed when the two walked in the room. Mickey was laying with his eyes shut. He looked at the two then closed his eyes again.

Mandy smirked to herself and said, "You don't gotta be such a dickhead. None of these assholes are gonna tell terry or anyone else." Mickey opened one eye looking at Mandy, "They fuck you talking about?"

Mandy rolled her eyes and said, "Go sit next to your boyfriend. He was gone for two weeks."

Mickey sat up and said, "Don't call him that." Ian was leaning on the door frame, "What your boyfriend? We still fuck buddies even though you kissed me and were all hugging me n shit?"

Lip was laying down and Mandy's head was on Lips chest. She was laughing at the two. Mickey looked at Ian and said, "What the fuck you talking about firecrotch?"

Lip chuckled at the nickname for Ian and Ian shrugged his shoulders walking back down stairs.

Mickey looked at Mandy who shrugged her shoulders and smiled. Mickey got up out of Ian's bed and walked down stairs.

--

"No I stayed with this friend, uh his name was Trevor." Mickey over heard Ian tell Fiona. They were sitting in the kitchen with beers in their hands and everyone else went to bed.

The conversation seemed serious so mickey stayed at the bottom of the stairs listening.

"Ian," Fiona started, "He was a guy that picked you up, wasnt he?" Ian gave Fiona an awkward smile and said, "Well kinda....I was lost he introduced himself and he seemed cool. but some shit happened and then I decided to come back."

Fiona looked concerned and said, "What do you mean by 'some shit happened'?" Ian let out a breathy sigh.

"Well uh, after about a week, he um. wanted me to fuck him. I didn't want to though." Ian was looking at his shoes. Fiona nodded not making Ian say anything else, understanding with few words.

Mickey angrily came into the kitchen, "What else the fuck did he do Ian? Did he hurt you?" Mickey was asking looking at Ian who refused to make eye contact.

Ian shook his head, "No, just that twice then a couple names he called me, which is actually why I'm here." Ian laughed looking up to Fiona and Mickey. "I wasn't gonna be home for like another day or two. He called me a pussy and said I wouldnt leave tonight so I did."

Fiona laughed lightly as Mickey said, "Damn you Gallghers are stubborn and have to always prove your fucking point."

Mickey smiled and Ian said, "Damn straight Milkovich."

"Alright boys," Fiona started, "I'm going to bed. Ian please don't leave again you scared the shit out of all of us. Love you." Ian playfully rolled his eyes and said, "No promises, night love you fiona."

Mickey watched Fiona walk up the stairs and walked behind Ian who was washing the dishes that were in the sink. Mickey hugged Ian from behind and put his face in Ian's neck.

Ian turned the water off, melting into Mickeys touch. Mickey kissed Ian's neck and Ian grabbed Mickeys hands.

After a few minutes of silence, Ian turned around and looked at Mickeys face. "God I missed you." Ian smiled at Mickey.

Mickey responded with, "Don't get all soft on me Gallagher." Ian smiled and kissed mickey.

Ian made eye contact with Mickey and said, "Do you wanna get out of here for the night?" Mickey looked at Ian confused and asked, "For what?"

Ian grinned and said, "Its gonna he hard to fuck you with a bunch of my siblings and Mandy in the room."

Mickey smiled at Ian and grabbed their shoes. When Mickey walked back in, he seen he was writing a note on the counter. 

went with Mickey for the night ill be back tomorrow love you

Mickey smiled at Ian and they walked out the front door.

(references S4E8)