Twelve

Mickey walked out the house walking down the street. He was waiting in an alley with a gun in his pants.

Kash started walking through the alley and he seen Mickey. Kash mumbled, "Fucking hell."

Mickey walked up to Kash pulling out his gun. He piinted it at Kash and said, "You're done with the kid. Lay another finger on him, I fucking dare ya bitch."

Kash replied with, "Dude we haven't done anything since you worked there!"

Mickey sighed walking up to Kash. "I just gotta make sure of that shit."

Kash was confused and had a questioning look on his face. "What?"

Kash's question was answered with a punch to his nose.

--

Ian waited in the kitchen for Mickey to come back. Mandy walked out to the front porch to smoke and Ian followed her.

"Where'd ya brother go?" Ian asked lighting Mandys cigarette. She took a drag of it, then replied, "I was gonna ask you the same. Figured he would tell you or some shit. I don't know"

Ian nodded and took the cigarette Mandy was handing him. "Hey fuckers, miss me already?" Mickey asked walking from the back yard.

Ian handed the cigarette to Mickey, who took a quick drag and gave it back to Mandy.

"The fuck your face bloody for?" Mandy asked Mickey. "Beat the shit out of Kash."

Ian's eyes widened, "The fuck you to that for?" Mandy smirked and replied with, "Well he's got a boyfriend now and has to be protective."

Ian rolled his eyes as the three walked back in the house.

As they walked in, the kids were sent to bed and V and kev were leaving. Fiona, Steve, and Lip were in the kitchen. Mickey, Mandy and Ian walked to the kitchen. Mandy sat on the counter next to standing Lip. Ian sat on the counter and Mickey was leaning against the counter between his legs.

Steve looked over at Mickey and rolled his eyes out of annoyance. Ian knew mickey wanted to beat the shit out of him, again, so he put his hands on Mickeys shoulders in a calming way.

It helped calm mickey, but only a little. Mickey was clenching and unclenching his fists repeatedly. Ian slowly starting running one of his hands up and down Mickeys arm.

Steve started a conversation with Ian, mostly to aggervate Mickey more. "So how long you n him been a thing?"

Ian shrugged looking and Mickey, "Well we were together for like a week, then we disappeared from each other for like 3 or 4 weeks n now this I guess."

Steve nodded, "Im telling you and Lip, Milkovichs are no good."

Lip, Mandy, Ian and Mickey all fell silent looking over at Steve. Fiona sighed shaking her head. Ian didn't want to cause any more problems tonight so he just said, "Not cool Jimmy-Steve."

Ian got down from the counter making eye contact with an angry Mickey. Ian out his hand on the back of Mickeys neck and connected their foreheads.

Mandy and Lip seen smiling that their siblings had a sourse of happiness. Mandy and Lip walked upstairs to Lips bed.

Ian let his other hand travel up to Mickeys cheek. Mickey out his hands on Ian's waist. Mickey let out a breath he didn't realize he was holding.

"You good?" Ian asked Mickey in a soft voice. Mickey put on a fake smile letting Ian know he wasn't going to kill Steve.

Ian kissed Mickeys lips quickly before saying to Fiona and Steve, "I'm going to bed, good night. and Steve, Milkovichs may not be good, but at least I know their real names."

Fiona let out a chuckled and Steve sighed rolling his eyes.

Mickey grabbed Ian's hand as Ian was turning the corner. Once they got to the top of the stairs, Ian pushed mickey against the wall starting to make out with him.

Mickey smiled into the make out session. Ian was kissing Mickeys neck and Mickey said, "Oh, why so sudden Gallagher?"

Ian looked at Ian biting his own lip, "You're hot when you're angry." Ian started pulling Mickey to the bathroom. Mickey laughed and said, "You realize thats most of the fucking time right?"

Ian shut the door when they were in the bathroom taking off his shirt along with Mickeys. Mickey started fumbling with Ian's belt. Ian stepped back and took his pants down and Mickey took his own down.

Ian bent mickey over the sink after he grabbed the lube under the sink. Mickey smirked and asked, "Where do you not keep it?"

Ian smirked and replied with, "Oh are you complaining about my lube now?" Mickey shook his head smiling, "No, not at all Babe."

Ian smiled before slowly entering Mickey. Mickey let out a high pitched gasp as his eyes rolled back. Ian started thrusting slowly, holding Mickeys hips.

Ian started kissing at Mickeys neck. Mickey tilted his head back, giving Ian more access. Ian started going in deeper and after, causing Mickey to throw his head back in pleasure.

Ian whispered in Mickeys ear, "Remember baby, you gotta stay quiet." Mickey let out a breathy moan due to Ian's voice.

A couple more thrusts and Ian and Mickey released at the same time. They cleaned themselves up and walked to bed.

Mickey had his head in Ian's chest and Ian's arms were around Mickey, holding him tightly.

(Reference S2E12)