Fourteen

Mickey parked the truck behind the alibi. He didn't want Ian questioning him. He walked into the alibi to see Frank drinking a beer.

Mickey sat down next to Frank, because it was the only stool left. Frank looked at Mickey and said, "Youre really putting up with Ian?" Mickey nodded asking Kev for a beer. Frank continued, "I always thought he was a lil fruity but I didn't think he was full on gay."

Mickey rolled his eyes leaving.

--

Mandy had seemed off all morning and Ian noticed. "Whats wrong?"

Mandy looked at Ian and shook her head, "Just tired. Ya know?"

Mickey walked in looking pissed. Mandy and Ian followed Mickey to the kitchen and watched him take out a beer. Mickey said, "Your fucking dad needs to hop of my motherfucking dick."

Ian looked confused by not surprised. Ian tried lightning the mood by saying, "Only if I can hop on it."

Mickey looked at Ian's comment and Ian winked. Mandy had a disgusted face and said, "Ew I don't wanna hear it."

Mickey walked over to Ian grabbing his hips from behind. They were both smirking towards Ian. Mickey playfully told Mandy, "Oh, your best friend here loves it up his ass."

Ian started laughing at Mandys disgusted face. Ian replied with, "Said last nights bottom."

Mickey playfully rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Liking what I like don't make me a bitch."

--

"Hey Mick," Mandy whispered after the gallaghers were all asleep. "I packed your truck behind the alibi and mine and lips car. what if we go to the same place?"

Mickey carefully sat up, not waking Ian up. He could see Mandy face and said, "If that's what you want of course."

Mandy sent Mickey a small smile, "I told lip and he agreed for now. he said more than a couple of weeks he would have to at least stop by here."

Mickey nodded and looked over at Ian. He began talking to Mandy, "I havent told this motherfucker yet. Hes such a softie and won't agree."

Mandy let out a quiet chuckle. "We should just go now. Ian would sleep and you could drive and we can stop at a hotel tomorrow night. and just go where ever. you can think of something to tell him while he sleeps."

Mickey nodded and stood up. He went to the bathroom, took a piss, washed his hands and took a minute to think.

He walked back in the room and nodded towards Mandy. Mandy started waking lip up.

Mickey walked over to Ian, kissing his neck and traveled up to his face. Ian smiled mumbling, "Stop." Mickey whispered "Lets go. I wanna show you something."

Ian sent mickey a questioning look, but walked with him anyways. As ian, Mandy and lip were getting their coats and shoes on, Mickey sent a text to Fiona. the text said, "Terry gets out in 4 days and he's gonna try to kill me and Ian right away. Mandy would be next and lip decided to come with us. we'll be safe and ill keep you updated. dont tell Ian he doesn't know yet."

--

The four walked up to the Alibi and Ian still looked confused. They walked through the alley that led to the back.

Mandy and lip got in their car and Mickey opened Ian's door. Ian asked, "This isnt stolen, is it?"

Mickey just laughed and replied with, "No, ill explain everything later. just get in and go back to sleep fucker."

Ian got in the car smiling at Mickey and leaned his seat back. Mickey shut his door and walked over to Mandy who was in the drivers seat. She rolled down her window.

"Where we going Mick?" She asked her brother. He smirked, "There's a motherfucker in Michigan I want dead. but other than that, anywhere for real. don't really fucken matter much to me."

Mandy and Mickey seemed like they were thinking of somewhere when their thoughts were inturupted by Lip. He said, "Ian always wanted to go to Mexico. Beaches n shit. the warmth, something like that."

Mandy and mickey both nodded. Mandy looked at mickey and said, "Mexico it is then."

Mickey walked over to his truck getting in the drivers seat. Ian was messing with the radio as they followed Mandy and lip. "You promise this isn't stolen?" Ian asked mickey.

"Hell no," Mickey started, "I didn't steal it but it still could be stolen."

Ian chuckled and said, "Where we going?" Mickey sarcastically replied with, "Somewhere with Mandy and Lip."

Ian shook his head playfully, "Oh really? couldn't figure that out."

Mickey was smoking a cigarette listening to his sarcastic boyfriend.

Ian suddenly stopped the radio on a familiar song and started smiling. He grabbed Mickeys hand and kissed it.

"You know," Ian started, "We sang this the day we went on out first real date." Mickey smiled, "Yea I know."

"Damn," Ian said, "That night was amazing."

Mickey chuckled slightly, "Dude we beat the shit out of each other."

Ian laughed and continued, "Yea but you borrowed my shirt, fucken sang with me. went in public with me. fun shit. I was so happy that night."

Mickey was smiling to himself, "Good Gallagher. Maybe we can do that again sometime soon."

Ian smiled more and said, "Maybe."

After not to long, Ian drifted back off to sleep.

(references S2E2)