Eight

It was hard for the two boys to walk back to the Gallagher house. Ian's ribs hurt, and Mickeys head was spinning.

As the were walking down the street, they were singing together, "heartache to heartache, we stand. no promises no demands, cuz love it a battlefield."

Ian stops in his tracks and says, "Holy shit, I just realized something." Mickey stood to look at Ian and says, "What's up?"

Ian pauses and gets a little more serious, "We've never actually been on a real date."

Mickey quickly responds with, "Bullshit." Ian then goes on to say, "No, I'm serious. like...like a date where you sit down and you go to a nice restaurant and you put on a nice shirt, and you, like, eat with utensils."

Mickey gets serious and nods, "You wanna do that?" Ian shrugged and says, "Yeah. why not?"

Mickey looks slightly disgusted in a playful way and says, "Like at Sizzler's?"

Ian shruggs again and says, "Sure." Mickey shakes his head slightly in shock and says, "You mean now?"

Ian continues to say, "Now before we sober up and one of us goes missing for a week again. Come on bitch."

Mickey laughed saying, "All right. Can I borrow a fuckung shirt, then, please?"

Ian smiled and nods, "Yea you can borrow a shirt." Mickey responds with "Good."

The two walk in the house singing, "'Cause love is a battle field, woah woah woah woah woah."

The Gallaghers and Mandy were all in the livingroom or kitchen, either, smoking, drinking or both.

The two walked upstairs to change into decent clothes, still singing slightly.

They were holding hands as they walked down the street to the restaurant.

--

"Hello, how can I help you today?" The lady asked Ian and Mickey as they walked in.

Ian looked at the lady and said, "Uhh, yes. Table for two please?"

The lady nodded making a hand gesture for the couple to follow her. Ian and Mickey followed the lady to a table, which they sat at. "Your waiter will be here in just a minute." The lady said smiling, then walked away.

--

Ian and Mickey were eating and just talking about life. "You know," Ian started, "I never seen us here today."

Mickey took another bite, talking through his mouthful of food, "What? Being fucking fancy and eating out?"

Ian laughed rolling his eyes, "No stupid motherfucker, being here. together. us." Mickey laughed.

"Yea Gallagher, I never seen that one coming." Mickey said looking at Ian.

The two finished eating and paid for their food before leaving.

--

As the two walked in the front door, Veronica, Fiona and Mandy were sitting on the couch.

Veronica looked at the two boys then at Fiona with a questioning face. Fiona shrugged her shoulders.

"Dude," Ian started, "This motherfucker went on a motherfucking date with me."

Mandy laughed as Mickey smiled watching Ian take off his coat talking. Ian was inturupted by V saying, "I'm happy you had a good time, but its a girls night. go to bed."

Ian looked at Veronica and sat down in the chair in the livingroom and said, "Well we're gay so that's practically the same thing."

Ian's comment made the three girls laugh. Mickey chuckled taking his coat off and said, "Yea no. I'm going to bed."

Ian got up from the chair and said, "Come one babe, don't you wanna hear the girl drama?"

Mickey was walking up the stairs as he was talking, "Dont call me names, I dont like that cheesy shit. and no girl drama shit, I'm tired."

Ian followed Mickey up the stairs and pinned him against the wall. Ian started moving his body against Mickeys kissing him deeply. Mickey mumbled to himself, "Fuck."

Ian smirked walking to the bathroom to wash his hands, "You still tired?"

Mickey walked up behind Ian, kissing his neck and putting his hands around Ian's body. "Not no more fire crotch."

Ian turned around harshly kissing Mickey again. The two made their way down the stairs and back out the front door, hands not leaving each other's bodies.

V rolled her eyes and said, "Who knew Mickey Milkovich was gay and on top he's dating a Gallagher. no offense."

--

"Fuck." Mickey breathed out as Ian kissing his jawline. "Hurry the fuck up Ian."

Ian smirked pulling both his and Mickeys boxers down. They made it back to the Milkovich house, where no one was.

Mickey was on the couch and Ian put lube on his dick. Ian slowly entered Mickey was he kissed the back of his neck. Ian started to move, causing Mickeys breathing to change.

Mickeys hands were on the back of the couch, and Ian's hands went over them.

Ian started moving faster, causing Mickey to moan out "Fuck~"

Ian started biting at Mickeys ear, and Mickey tilted his head back slightly. Mickey was biting his lip, trying not to be loud.

Ian whispered in Mickey ear, going in mickey deeper, "Let it out Mick~"

With that, Mickey moaned out "Fuck~" again and let other moans out. Hearing Mickey, Ian came.

Ian pulled out and Mickey layed on the couch breaking heavy. Ian smirked before laughing on top of him.

"You know," Ian started, "Iggy, and your cousins will be back tonight. We should go back to my house." Mickey rolled his eyes getting up.

Ian put his clothes back on and Mickey put new ones on. Mickey walked to his room with Ian following.

Mickey started to pack a bag. Ian smirked and said, "Oh, so you think just cuz you're my boyfriend thinks you can live with me, huh?"

Mickey rolled his eyes and said, "Dude shut the fuck up, Mandy has been living there for fucking ever now."

Ian smiled pulling Mickey in for another kiss.

(references S5E10)