We can't have a family

At Green Hills where sonic and Amy rose lived Sonic was walking in the house.

Amy was in the bathroom and she had a pregnant test and it had a plus.

Amy was worrying and scare

Amy: Oh god sonic Going to kill me...

Sonic knocks at the door.

Sonic: Ames.. You ok?

Amy: I'm fine... Sonic..

She takes a deep breath and thinks.

Amy: You ever wanted to have kids?

Sonic: Kids?.. Ames You know yourself I'm not ready for that... Why you asked?

She walks out the door and close to sonic's face and shows him the pregnant test.

Amy:I'm Pregnant...

Sonic stocked from hearing that

Sonic: What?... No...

Amy starts to cry with sonic

Sonic: This can't be... I can't be a father... IF TAILS FINDS OUT HE TAKE THEM AWAY FROM ME AND YOU!!!

Amy: FINE I GET ABORTION!!

Sonic: Abprtion?... No, Please don't

Amy: It's clearly you don't want it.

Sonic: No No.. I want it... I try to talk to Gumball to keep us away from things.... It's just... I'm scared Miles will take him or her away from us.

Amy: Them...

Sonic: What?

Amy: The Doctor said there be twins... One girl, one boy...

Sonic: then we raise them... As a family...

Sonic and Amy rose smile at each other happily... 30 Years later 20 2040... Everything is normal there's no flying cars there's no time machines and there's no TV cable only streams app. It's everything normal what it's going to be. Out of nowhere there was a teen on a bike riding and he was getting caught by a cop also on a bike after him. The teen had a skeleton mask on and he was wearing earphones listening to paper planes. He was getting caught at Town in Green Hills Ireland. He goes down the stars and there were people drinking and high fiving The Teen wearing the mask. When the Cop holds his bike going down the steps the people throw their bar at the cop.

Teen: FUCK YOU JOSH!!

The Teen drives his bike to a town. He went through a door to a store

???: MATE!!

His friend sees him getting chased. He lets his friend pass and he pushes some boxes of fishes in front of the Gardga.

Teen: Rexall Pal

Josh: GET THE FECK OUT OF MY WAY!!

The teen finally got away and when he stopped and took his mask off it was Ricky Rose Hedgehog. He smiles and throws the bike he stole away and he puts his mask away and walks away. The cop got out and he couldn't see him. Ricky looks back and looks away with a smile on his face.

Ricky: Have a fish Josh...

Josh goes away with anger. At the school a girl teen was walking home. She was texting Ricky. Ricky looks at the texts and it says. Rick You missed another school. The teacher ringed Mam and Dad. Ricky replies saying. I was busy. I was at Micheal's House and A dog bited his arm and we had to go to the Hospital Auntie.

Auntie Reptiles: Bullshit you were doing drugs and drinking and stealing again!

Ricky Reptiles: How's you guess?

Behind Auntie She saw Josh walking up to her. Josh was breathing heavy.

Josh:... Auntie... I saw your brother at BarryFormun... You want to guess what he did?

Auntie: Oh Christ what he do?

Josh: He... Was at Town stealing drugs to people. He was fighting three people on the streets... Then he stole a bike which I was trying to get to him to ask him nicely to put it back But he went off...

Auntie: Right...

Josh: Search him out.. Or Next time I arrest him..

Auntie: You did it before..

Josh: I'm talking about putting him in superjail... With people like him belone...

Josh walks away

Auntie: You know he needs someone to talk to...

Josh: Then get him help...

Auntie walks home. Back at that store The teen went back to work.

???: What the fuck is your prombel Micheal?

Micheal: What Daniel?

Daniel: Why you always got to help that asshole?

Micheal: He's sound

Daniel: That's true but lad he's fucking doing drugs and Drinking and fights and all.

Micheal looks to his left and sees someone looking at him. It was a thug

Micheal: Expect me for a moment.

He walks to the thug and The Thug is Joe Chill.

Joe Chill: Hello Michael... Let's talk outside.

Meanwhile from the talk Ricky was at the streets and he fell to a bin his face was bleeding.

He was fighting a few people he knows.

Teen: Come On Richard...

Ricky looks at them in anger.

Ricky: Don't FUCKING CALL ME RICHARD!!!

He goes at all them and kicks their asrses. He punches one to the Mouth and Kicks the 2rd but the 3rd grabs a bin and smashes it at him and Ricky falls to the ground. One teen in anger grabs his head and keeps smashing his head at the wall up and down.

Teen: Say It... A devil is better than you... SAY IT!!

He kept doing it and there was blooding coming from his head.

Someone grabbed the kid's arm and stopped him.

The Teen looks at it was Jace...

Jace: Leave him alone...

He pushes the kid away and checks on Ricky. One the teens was about to hit Jace but he pouches his nose and the teen falls to the ground and gets up and the rest start to run.

Jace: You Ok Rick?.

Ricky Gets up.

Ricky: i'm fine... Just... Got to go...

Jace: Home?...

Rickk: No Russia....

Jace: Rick You're 17  years old.. You don't need drugs or drink to make life better.. Soon you're going to find out it goes to the bad turn...

Ricky: Jace, Jace, Jace man.. You saved my father's life.. What else is there?

Jace: This..

Ricky turns around and looks and sees He was holding the Red Devil's mask.

Ricky: Wow a dirty old mask?

Jace: Trust me.. It's a symbol... A Symbol that shows More Than a Hero...

Ricky: And What That symbol because something?

Jace: I was going to choose you.. To be the next...

Ricky: Next what?

Jace: Red Devil....

Ricky looks at it.

Ricky: No I can't Jace.

Jace: Alright.. You can't see it now... But Justice Is the right thing... Even if it feels wrong...

Jace: That's Bullshit!

Jace: it's Not...

Ricky: Whatever

Ricky walks away and doesn't look back...