Satan's Blood!

At Hell Satan there were demons Takers Making something for Satan. Satan walks in the room and sees them all working.

Satan: How much Time?

Demon Taker: We're close Our Lord. But Something did come for you.

Satan was dying from his blood and on a table there was a case and he opened it. There was a red light but it's unknown to see.

Satan: Finally... Do you Have my blood?

Demon Taker: We do Lord... Why ask?

Satan With a smile on his face thinking of something.

Back To grim Reaper walking at Green Hills and walks in the Arcade Games in Ireland called tobyco Arcade and he looks at Street fights game and starts to have a flashback when he was 14 playing Games. He didn't do drugs or drink and fought back then. He was playing with Logan when Logan was 13.

Ricky: HA! Best out of three Mate?

Logan: Yeah Lad!

Ricky sees a kid's head get pushed away to the floor and there were three kids that looked 15 or 16 bullying someone.

Logan: Look away Rick...

Rick looks and then he steps up.

Bully: You know Micheal You were at that old school behind the old mile... And now... I have done worse things to you now.. Let's Go outside.

Ricky: Leave him alone Henry!

Henry slowly looks at Ricky.

Henry: Did You say Something?... Rick, Rick, Ricard!?

Ricky looks at him afraid

Henry: That's what I thought... So you You don't mind-

Straight away Ricky pushes his face and Henry Falls to the ground that shows Ricky Doesn't take crap like that. Ricky Sees him getting up and Starts to run out the Arcade.

Henry: You're A Dead Basard!

Ricky Gets caught to the Streets and goes to the Green Woods Hills. Henry with his gang follows him and they catch him at the trees and start betting.

Henry: KICK HIM AT THE FACE!!!

They kicked him everywhere in body parts that made him weak to fight back. There was a side that Henry was about to break his funny Bone. But one of his managers ends the fight by stopping.

Ricky: Fuck You Henry!

Henry: Oh God... You don't get it.. Do you?... You can't win Shit!.. No one will put their lives for you... You're a mistake... Just kill yourself...

The Gang leaves Ricky on the ground bleeding. The Flashback ends with Grim Reaper looking at the tree where he sat down and He Walked to the streets with his hood Hiding his face and a music in the background playing called Behind the blue eyes.. He keeps walking to the streets hearing voices in his head.

Ricky: Why do you care?

Sonic: Because you're my son!

Ricky: IF YOU WERE THE FATHER THAT REALLY KNOWS WHAT MY LIFE IS YOU WOULD OF HELP BUT NO, YOU JUST STAY HERE WITH MOM AND AUNTIE AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING.. BUT I DO!!!

Grim reaper tears in his eyes can't annoy the voices in his head.

Sonic: Just tell me... I can help you...

Ricky: Want to help?... THEN LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

Grim Reaper looks at the park and sees a family being a family. Gri9m Reaper kept walking and he stopped and saw his old school. He went with Auntie when they were like 15 and that's where he started buying drugs and Drinking. Auntie was walking home but didn't see Ricky? She went to the pub and Ricky was drunk walking out.

Ricky: Alright see you Mr?... Poo man?

Auntie looking at him angry

Auntie: You didn't go to school?

Ricky: What?!

Auntie: Nothing.. Nevermind..

She walks away and Ricky checks on her and there were tears in her eyes.

Auntie: I'm Fucking worry about you... I'm Scared that this is going to end badly... I Don't want to lose the only person that is my friend that knows me more than anyone... My best friend

Ricky: Who's Batman?

Auntie: Rick... Please stop doing this.. Stop...

Ricky: Why you sa, You're into Girls

Auntie: AND I CAN'T EVEN FUCKING TELL THE ONLY PERSOIN THAT LOVE HOW I FEEL ABOUT HER WITHOUT BEING CALLED A SLUT!!

Ricky looks at her feeling bad

Auntie: Like there's girls in class throwing pager at me that says You're a bitch Auntie.. Calling me Hure and slut and... I can't even say what others like!

Ricky: It's ok...It's ok...

Ricky hugs her

Ricky: I'm Not leaving you... Never.

The flashback ends and We sees Grim Reaper talking to himself.

Grim Reaper: Sorry Sis...

???: Who Are you talking to?

Grim Reaper turns his head and sees.. Richie

Grim reaper: Just myself...

Richie: You Know I hear people saying kids are seeing something... There are?... These Demons flying and.. Spraying something around the city.. And yesterday we heard...

Grim Reaper: Satan?....

Richie shakes his head up and down to a yes...

Grim reaper: Dare God!...

The Grim reaper starts to run at the streets and opens a portal back.

Grim reaper entered back where Outcast is at.

Grim reaper: Did you know?... DID YOU!!!

Outcast: Know what?

Grim reaper: Satan Blood... does it kill People?

Outcast looks at him shocked.