My Turn

The Next day Auntie was Talking to her friend Emily

Emily: You ok?

Auntie looks very upset.

Auntie: No... I know he was annoying but... I miss him..

She starts to remember before Ricky was going from the start when he stole the bike.

Ricky walks out the door And Sonic was telling and giving out and grabs his arm

Ricky slapped his hand away.

Ricky: Get the Fuck away from Me!

Sonic: RICKY STOP!... You need help... I'm sorry But you do... If you're in terrible? Just tell me...

Ricky: It's Nothing!

Sonic: NO IT'S ALWAYS NOTHING WITH YOU ISN'T!!... please tell us... What Do you want?

Ricky: I Want you all to just LEAVE ME ALONE!!

Sonic looks pissed off at him

Sonic: You know What... I give up... Go ahead.. Get arrested or whatever you do in your life...

Sonic was about to walk away

Ricky: I WISHED YOU WERE FUCKING DEAD!!

Sonic stops and shanked to his face.

Ricky walks away from him and walks to Barryformun.

Amy walks up to sonic

Amy: Sonic?...

Sonic walks back inside home and doesn't speak and just sits inside.

The backstory ends and Auntie was thinking.

Emily: It will be ok...

Auntie: I hope so...

Auntie was about to hold her hand but didn't...

Behind there was a red box but she didn't look... That's a sign that Satan knows her fear.

There were teens outside and they had big bags with them. One teen sees them.

Teen: What the fuck?

???: It's none your fucking bussines...

They walked in the school and then... A van was at the streets and was driving to the school and the kids in the launch room eating then out of nowhere the van drove through the door exit windows and there were two teens that looked 17 got out and the two teens out their bags were guns and then fired at a teacher and a student.

Auntie was in the toilet washing her hands and when she was about to walk out there was a girl busted bleeding out and falling on her arms.

Girl: Help...Me...

She dies on her arms and Auntie puts her to the ground and cries. She heard someone screaming.

Teen: EVERYONE IN A FUCKING LINE!

When Auntie got up someone was there and it was one the shooters.

Shooter: Get in that line Or I will..

She walked to him and he took her to the line that was in the P.E room.

There were cops outside and they got a unknown call

Bullet: Jerome...

Bullet gives him the phone

Jerome: Hello?

Shooter: We have a hostess and if we don't get €50.000.00!

Jerome: If you Hurt any these kids-