I'm Sorry.. I Don't want to be alone...

Ricky walks at the streets and he got a text from his friend Micheal and it said

Micheal Text: Bro He said to Logan He's going to kill me.

Ricky starts to get piis and he texts back

Ricky Text: Don't worry.. I'm going to end this shit!

Sonic and Aunie and Amy in the car looking for him.

Sonic: He can't be that far!

Ricky went to the endie and saw Joe Chill.

Ricky: Joe...

Joe: Rickard... What Did I tell you last time we saw each other again?

Ricky: That I kick your ass.

Ricky Punches him in the face and Joe's mouth bleeds and he has his face turned.

Ricky: Come on... FIGHT ME!!

Joe's turns around and Ricky saw something. Joe aims a gun at his chest and Ricky looks at Joe's face and he fires. Blood everywhere. He falls to the ground and Joe starts to run away. Ricky chest bleeding out. He holds the blood back and gets up. He tried to walk and there was blood on his hand. He puts his hand on a wall and blood to the wall. He couldn't walk any more and he fell and sat on the wall.

When people finally showed him dying they got to him and checked on him. A woman called 999 to get the hospital to come and cops.

Sonic and Amy and Auntie for him. The cops came and got people back.

Sonic and Amy and Auntie saw people at something and They got out of the car.

Sonic: What's goin on?

Auntie went over to check. The cop tries to pull her back.

Auntie with a eye stocked saw Ricky bleeding

Auntie: THAT'S MY BROTHER!!!

Auntie got to Ricky and Sonic and Amy crying

Auntie: What Happened?

Cop: Someone shot him in the chest. The Madical are on their way.

Auntie crying looking at Ricky.

Auntie: Rick.. Please don't go...

Ricky: Aunt.. I... I don't want to be alone... I'm Sorry...

Ricky holds her hand and his eyes close and his hand drops and there was blood all over it... Auntie cries and hugs him. The Magician came and took Ricky. At the hospital Ricky on a hospital bed. Sonic was sitting and had his hands on his head. Amy looked at him holding his hand. Auntie tearing up. A doctor comes in.

Auntie: Is he going to be ok?

Doctor: We tried all we could... It's up to him now.

They look at Ricky scared and worried. Few hours later They all still with Ricky. Then the wires started to beep and it ended and the family screamed for help for the doctors.

The Doctors came in and checked on Ricky.

Doctor: WE GOT A CODE BLUE!!!

Sonic: What does that mean?

Lots of doctors ran in the room with a lot of stuff. They closed the door and The Family had to wait. Next day A doctor come in and They got up

Sonic: well?

Doctor: i'm so sorry... He didn't make it...

Auntie: What?...

They started to have tears running down. Amy hugs sonic at the chest crying.

They went to see him and the wires were off and they saw him dead on the bed...

Auntie: Rick...

Amy puts her head on the bed and cries...