I'm Truly am Sorry

Somewhere in Green Hills Joe Chill Was tied up and there was a type on his mouth shutting up and Satan takes it off his mouth

Joe: Who?...Who Are you?

Satan: Who Am I?.. I am the world's worst dreams! I am their nightmares, I am Their Real God!... I..Am... SATAN!!! HA HA HA!!!!

Joe looking at him in fear

Satan:L And soon we will be (coughing) Having.. a...Special guest...Ha!

Joe: You're dying?

Satan: It's my blood...Good Thank The first time I sent it to a little girl that was dying and the world thought it was cancer. And Now it's Back!... I sent it around this city and now people will die...

Joe: No! You're mad!

Satan: The One Who's Talking! But don't worry... He Knows we're here...

Back at the old Middle school Doctor Cold making the cure and Outcast looking for the location and Logan drinking and Grim Reaper With Kim.

Grim Reaper: Jessut this cure better work..

Kim Was thinking of something

Kim: Rick this Satan has all the powers of monsters. What if we can't bet him.

Grim Reaper: Yeah if this is about the...Other girl... You don't need to worry... I am standing by your side.

Doctor Cold: I GOT IT!!!

They ran to him.

Outcast: Wait hold on!

He had a glass of Guinness and smashes it to Logan's back head that makes him fall front to his face

Outcast: Okay Continue!

Logan: Hi Mama! Why are you doing up this late?

Doctor cold gets the cures.

Doctor Cold: We only have two so be careful!

Grim Reaper: Why Two?

Doctor Cold: Either way You are Giving him the second cure. Or You know someone that needs it more than anyone else does? See There's two. One is for everyone so the doctors can make more for everyone else. The second... For Satan.

Outcast: Why can't you make a third?

Doctor Cold: Look yourself.

They see you use it all to make two of the cure

Doctor Cold: Your friend had 10. That wasn't enough for the rest of the people and for the testes.

Grim reaper: SO I got to be careful?

Logan finally got up behind doctor cold

Doctor Cold: No you got smash it Of course you got to be careful!

Grim Reaper: And I see Mr. Freeze is angry!

Doctor Cold: I am not Mr. Freeze.

Grim reaper: Ok Mister Freeze calm down.

Out of nowhere the wall right front of them started to..Bleed?

Grim reaper: What the hell?

The blood started to portal and they see it's 1860? They see people getting ries from horses and people wearing 1860 clothes. At the street at the portal Satan was showing and he was dancing in enjoyment and then he sees the heroes and runs to them and front the portal.

Satan: I kill You RICHARD!

Logan: THE FUCK IS THAT!!

Satan: HA! And You're Friends and your Family And everyone you care about! I KILL THEM!!