The Amazing Grim Reaper

A portal opened and Grim Reaper was walking out of it and walked. But someone was on a wall and it was Outcast.

Outcast: Well Done...

Grim Reaper looks at him.

Grim Reaper: What for Getting you a sandvich.

Grim Reaper shows him a sandvich in a bag and throws it to Outcast and Outcast coughs it.

Outcast: I heard there was Someone at a School? Someone that was a skeleton that saved many lives.

Grim Reaper: Well I didn't save everyone.

Outcast: Yes you did... You saw that girl bleeding out... If you weren't there the cops wouldn't have saved her in time..

Grim reaper: I did what I had to do

Outcast: So did you do it for fun?

Grim Reaper: No...

Outcast: Did you do it for?.... Get to heaven?

Grim Reaper: No...

Outcast: Then why?

Grim Reaper looks at him serious

Grim Reaper: It was right...

Outcast: I'm proud of you...

Grim Reaper: You're Proud Of me!?

Outcast: Of course... Oh and the guy you sent is here.

Grim Reaper: What Guy? I didn't send anyone?

Outcast: Then who in the ass is this guy?

Out of the shadows someone walks up to Grim Reaper and it was Doctor Magicer

Doctor Magicer: Ricky...

Grim Reaper: I'm sorry Do I know you?

Doctor Magicer: We do... In the past...

Grim Reaper: Oh you sent me to your timeline to meet you?

Doctor MAgicer: No... You sent me and Tails and Sonic to your timeline...

Grim Reaper: What?!

Doctor Magicer: I know Timelines dimensions and all that It's confessing.

Grim Reaper: So what is it that you need me or... I need you?

Doctor Magicer looks at him. We showed that there is a vision that Grim Reaper can see.

Doctor Magicer: Chaos Shadow Stone, Time space and universe Chaos stone, The Infinite chaos Stone, Death Chaos Stone, Powercraft Chaos Stone, And the Ultimate Chaos Stone. All of them together will be the world as we know it... All Dimensions and Timelines and universes and all galaxy's Will be damaged... If Despair gets them all he will bring God knows who ever he's bring out that space prison He will do more damage than Despair. It will bring The Finish line...

Grim Reaper: Ok Dokey So all we need to do is... Get ripp of one the stones that would mean Des-Pissed Won't complete them all.

Doctor Magicer: No can Do... Besides if we get ripped off one it would mess up the timeline we're in. There were only four ways this was going down.

Grim Reaper: Ok So the first was changing Despair pants and sent him to play school.

Doctor Magicer: Are you serious about making jokes about this?

Grim Reaper: No! I'm teaching a baby to piss on a toilet.

Doctor Magicer: There are four ways this will go down... The 4th one..., We have few chances... That will be Warzone...