Episode 17

Then the phone rang.

"I'll get it!" Kairi smiled as he ran to the phone and picked it up. "Hello?" Kairi sounded cheerful as he answered it.

"Kairi. It's been a while since we talked. Maybe you should come over, you know i'm better than them." Kairi's mood dropped instantaneously.

"N-no! Shut up! I'm happy with them! You're sick never call here again!" Kairi screamed before slamming the phone back down.

"Kai who was that?" Alejandro asked as he walked up to him to hug him.

"Jackson..." Kairi said just above a whisper as he cried, tears starting to stain Alejandro's red shirt.

"I'm gonna fucking kill him!" Mattia screamed as he walked out of their bedroom, slamming the door behind him.

"Mattia, get your ass back in here right fucking now!" Kairi yelled and Mattia slowly walked back into their bedroom.

"Sit your ass down and breathe." Mattia listened to the shortest boy and sat on the edge of their bed calming himself down.

"I'm sorry Kairi. It was not right of me to do that." He apologized quietly with a tear slowly dripping down his face.

"It's okay, I love you Matti. I just need you to calm down." Kairi kissed his forehead gently and wiping his tear.

Mattia smiled up at him and wiped the tears off of his face as well. "Come on let's go shower." Alejandro smiled and brushed the hair out of Kairi's face.

A draft but I don't know if I'm gonna continue this because of Kairi and Mattia fighting... I'll let you guys decide.