Episode 4

"Kai, you have to change your class. Ale has math that same period just switch to his class." Mattia tried to reason with the shorter boy.

"Okay, okay, damn i'll get my class changed." Kairi sat up on the bed and ran a hand down his face.

"Kai, i'm not trying to force you I just don't like the thought of you being in that class with him." Kairi sighed and nodded.

"I know you aren't. I just can't help but feel like i'm letting him win." Kairi laid back down and stared at the ceiling.

"You're letting him win by letting him continue to torture you, you need to get away from him." Mattia played with his hair, twirling it around his finger as he spoke.

"Shit! What time is it?!" Kairi jumped up from the bed and grabbed his bag.

"Three- Fuck!" Alejandro grabbed his keys.

"Oh my god, he's gonna kill me." Kairi rushed to get his things. His dad didn't care if it was Saturday, he wanted him home at two-thirty.

"Bye I love you babies!" Mattia yelled as the two rushed out the door.

"Love you!" The two boys yelled back.

"Fuck, fuck, i'm so screwed." Kairi shook his leg as he waited to get to his house.

"We're almost there." Ale tried to calm the boy down but he knew nothing was gonna work.

"Bye Ale, love you." Kairi quickly got out of the car and rushed into the house.

"You're late." His dad was sitting at the kitchen table with a beer in his hand.

"I- I know I'm sorry, Ale ran out of gas." He knew his excuse wasn't gonna work but it didn't hurt to try.

"Stop blaming your mistakes on other people! You should've walked so you wouldn't be late." He hit his fist off of the table in anger.

"B-but dad Mattia's house is like ten miles from here."

"I don't care!" Kairi flinched as the man get in his face.

"I-I'm sorry, you're right I should've been here on time." Kairi apologized and kept his head down.

"I know I'm right! It's you who needs to learn that!" He raised his hand and Kairi flinched back.

A loud smack was heard before Kairi's cheek turned red and started to bruise.

"Get the fuck out of my face." Kairi walked up the stairs to his bedroom with tears in his eyes and one palm over his left cheek. It stung, a lot, and Kai Kai didn't like that. So he did what any child would do, he cried until he fell asleep. Phone on do not disturb all night.