Episode 11

"When does Kai get home from work?" Mattia asked as he folded their laundry.

"I love that we get to say that...home...but um, he'll be home in about twenty minutes." Alejandro smiled and Mattia returned it with a quick peck to his boyfriend's lips.

"I can't wait for us all to sleep an our own bed for the first time." Mattia started placing the folded clothes in their dresser.

"Maybe more then sleep." Alejandro wrapped his arms around Mattia from behind as he rested his forehead on the taller boy's back.

"Not until Kai's home." Mattia smiled as he felt the boy whine into his back.

"Fuck, I'm gonna be hard for another...oh wait it's only ten minutes I can wait."

"You're crazy." Mattia laughed but he couldn't deny that he was just as eager for their boyfriend to get home.

Almost fifteen minutes later their boyfriend walked through the door with a smile on his face. "I'm home!"

"In the room!" Mattia yelled from their bedroom.

Kairi dropped his backpack by the front door and kicked off his shoes before making his way to their bedroom.

"Hi beautiful." Alejandro wrapped his arms around the shorter boy's waist and pulled him in for a kiss. "Mmm, fuck I missed you."

"Missed you too, Ale." Kairi giggled as he pulled away to hug Mattia.

"He's been hard for the past like half hour." Mattia whispered in Kairi's ear as he pulled away.

"Oh shit." Kairi felt his stomach bubble with pleasure as he pulled away from Mattia.

Alejandro sat at the end of their bed admiring his two boyfriends. Kairi slipped into to Alejandro's lap who gasped slightly as Kairi sat right on his hard on.

"You've been waiting for me?" Kairi pouted while asking.

"Of course baby." Alejandro smiled and held the boy's hips.

"Do you think I can suck you off? Please? I want you in my mouth." Kairi begged with a pout.

"Fuck, of course you can pretty. Wanna suck me off while Mattia fucks you?" Alejandro asked while running his fingers through Kairi's hair.

"Please." Kairi pouted.

Mattia stood behind Kairi and tugged his shirt off before attacking his neck with kisses. Alejandro's lips were quick to find Kairi's as he wrapped his hands around the boys waist, grinding Kairi's hips into his.

Kairi was gasping into the kiss from Mattia sucking on his neck and Alejandro pushing their hips together.

"Just fu- mm fuck me already, please." Kairi pulled away from Alejandro and climbed out of his lap.

"Lay down." Mattia pushed Kairi towards the bed who laid down on his stomach with his hips up.

Alejandro grabbed a bottle of lube from the drawer by their bed and stepped behind Kairi.
-------
"Kai we gotta shower." Mattia said as he wiped Alejandro's cum off of the boy's bottom lip.

"I can't fucking move." Kairi said out of breath.

Alejandro laughed and picked the boy up, carrying him to the bathroom and setting him in the bathtub.

Kairi fell asleep on Alejandro's chest in the bathtub and his boyfriends dried him off and got him dressed, laying down with him in between them.

"Night, I love you baby." Mattia kissed Alejandro who smiled into the kiss.

"Goodnight I love you too bub."