Episode 10

"Hi, I was hoping that we could have an officer accompany us to go get my boyfriend's things from his father's house so he can move." Alejandro stated to the lady at the front desk in the police station, who nodded while making eye contact with Mattia who insisted on wearing his ACAB mask into the station.

"Of course, I'll get an officer for you, and remember, BLM." She nodded to the boy's who appreciated her support and went to get someone to accompany them.

"Okay Kai, we're going to go in and pack everything into the car as quickly as possible, anything you don't want just leave behind. Then we'll go home and set up the LEDs, and make dinner before I drop you off at work." Alejandro crouched in front of the sitting boy and cupped his cheeks, eye contact not breaking as he spoke.

"I understand. As fast as possible." Kairi nodded and they all got ready to leave with the officer.

------

Kairi sat nervously in the car with Mattia and Alejandro as the police officer knocked on his father's door.

"Hello sir, I'm here because your son requested to come and get his things from the home." The pig stated to Kairi's father.

"No! That disrespectful little fag doesn't deserve anything!" He yelled in the officer's face.

"Unfortunately sir, you can not keep his things and by law are required to allow him into the home to take his things." Kairi's dad yelled out of anger and stopped into the house.

"Fine whatever, I don't want his shit in my house anyway!" The officer called the boys over to the front porch and followed them into the house. Kairi made his way up the stairs to his room with his two boyfriends following him.

"Okay, Matti can you pack all the clothes into this back pack? And Ale can you grab the blanket from my bed?" Both boys nodded and got to work while Kairi packed every decoration and paper from his walls.

By the time they were finished all that was left in the room was a bare mattress and empty desk. Kairi wiped his eyes and looked around his room one last time. "I'm out. Matti, Ale, I'm out." Kairi looked up at his boyfriends who had tears in their eyes as well as they smiled at him.

They loaded everything into Alejandro's car and Kairi's dad stood on the front porch and watched. When they finished putting everything in the car Kairi stood at the bottom of the stairs.

"You know, you hated me so much. You- you hurt me beyond belief, but I still love you. You know that dad? I still love you after everything you've done to me. Goodbye dad, I'm sorry I could never be the son you wanted me to be." Kairi had tears pouring down his cheeks as he watched his father's face. Stone cold, not a single care for Kairi's words.

Kairi just nodded his head in disappointment and got into the back seat of Alejandro's car laying his head on Mattia's shoulder as he sniffled and wiped the tears that were still pooling in his eyes.

"I am so proud of you, Kairi." Mattia said as he rubbed the boy's side. "You did so well bubba."

"Let's go home and hang up those lights, yeah?" Kairi smiled and nodded.

"And I'll make dinner." Mattia smiled and kissed the small boy's forehead.