Chapter 3(Edited)

Justin quickly let go of me hurrying back into the crowd of the crowded club. Trace was now looking at me with a hard face. "What are you wearing?" he calmly asks but his eyes were now a different color, darker, which makes me know he's mad. "I'm wearing a normal outfit any girl would wear to a club and who are you to ever judge what I wear and can't wear" I yell at him immediately getting enraged, not meaning to but just running back into that prick has my emotions going on high alert.

"Don't you yell at me and with that outfit you might've deserved what he was going to do to you" he yells back to me with his veins popping out of his neck and my eyes immediately prickle with tears. "Fuck off you asshole you know nothing of me or about me nor my past with him" I yell back and walk off from him trying my hardest not to burst with tears.

And with that I exit the club with the feeling of Justin's hands all over my body. I lost my battle and was now crying with my mascara running down my face and a feeling of panic rising in me. I slowly and shakily walked to my car when someone grabbed my arm. I screamed from the fear and anxiety of it being Justin but as I turned around I noticed that it was only Trace. "Get away from me" I yell with my voice breaking from me crying so much.

I was just letting the tears fall and the sobs escape. I was then pulled into a warm chest with a feeling of comfort. But I didn't care as long as it wasn't Justin. "I'm sorry, you're okay you're going to be okay." he says but I only break down more into his chest.

I am then suddenly picked up in a bridal style position and placed into a car. "We're going back to my place. You need to calm down before you end up injuring yourself, baby." he said but I was too worn out to care and to pay any attention to him.

*******************************

Trace's Point of View

I knew I said some pretty messed up things to her and I immediately regretted saying them to her especially after seeing her in that state of terror and panic. After she walked away I immediately followed her to her car to see her crying. It hurt me and I wasn't too sure why but I hated seeing her cry. I then hugged her, feeling something I know I shouldn't as I couldn't bring her into my world. I knew it would hurt her and her siblings, together it might just lead into a mess of pain. And the constant danger she would be in but dammit I needed her, hell I wanted her so bad.

I look over to her in the passenger side of my car and smile at her. She looked too cute when she slept with her mouth partly open and a look of calmness all over her face. I could see her house in my vision and I pulled in the driveway getting out of my side of the car and over to hers. I opened her door to unbuckle her and pick her up from the seat she was recently sleeping in and walked us to the door. I knocked on the door hoping that someone was home.

The door opened ever so slightly then fully. "What did you do to my sister?" the boy asked, getting mad. "No harm she got drunk and I'm a friends of hers or a friend of a friend either way she knows me and she was getting little to drunk but anyway I must go" I say and hand her to him walking away wondering who the hell he was but I calmed myself thinking that that could of just been her brother.

****************************

Kaylor's Point of View

I woke up with a huge headache and I groaned from the sunlight shining in the room from the window. I hear the door open and see Addie for her only to laugh. "Damn girl you look like crap" she says and I give her the finger not wanting to talk about anything or in general and holding my head from the hangover with my eyes closed from the sunlight.

I then slowly get up from my bed and head to the shower leaning on my wall from the hangover headache. I undressed myself slowly and then stepped into the shower. I looked in the mirror after my shower and lord did I really look like crap making me groan from my make up still under all under my eyes and every wear on my face. I clean it off and go to get dressed. I then dressed in some sweatpants with a tie dye t shirt and my hair falling down onto my shoulders.

I walked out into the kitchen to see Addie making some breakfast which made me curious since she should've been in school right now. "Why aren't you in school Addie?" I ask, rubbing my temples. "I'm taking the day off and why not have a sisters day" she says and I give her a look. "I'm serious when was the last one we had one" she says exaggerating just a little but I shrugged my shoulders agreeing that we haven't had a sister's day in a long time.

"Just this time okay tomorrow you're going back to school" I tell her and she shrugs her shoulders saying whatever but I give her a stern look and she laughs handing me my food.''Eggs and bacon with biscuits' ' she says and I thank her. "So what are we going to do today?" I ask out of pure curiosity. " Well maybe to the spa, watch movies, do our nails and hair" she says and I nod liking the little plan of ideas. "When do we leave? '' I ask and she shrugs.

"Maybe around 12:30" she says and I nod my head since my mouth still had food in it. We finish eating and get our day started. I changed into a more suitable outfit. With a white shirt showing my midriff that's tied in a knot along with a skirt that goes down mid calf with white heels to go along with the outfit. I then put my hair in a half up and half down style with some cute sunglasses and I was ready to go.

I walk out to then see Addie and I laugh. She was wearing a white long sleeve crop top sweater with a ripped denim skirt that reaches mid thigh with her hair flowing down her shoulders with some white heels also.

Great minds think alike, I say to myself. She then sees me and laughs at how we were both wearing denim skirts and a white crop top with heels. We then grab our purses and essentials to head out the door. We go to the nail salon as it's the easiest thing and more time consuming besides shopping which the both of us aren't a big fan of.

We have now been sitting for an hour getting our nails done when they are ready and they looked absolutely amazing. Mine were all black with moon and stars decorated on them in a coffin shape. And Addie's were in a nude rose pink color with an almond shaped nail.

I like Addie's since they're simple while mine were a little out there but I loved them without doubt. I mean the detail and patience is one of the things I could not do. We then pay and walk out to only see a straight all black Audi R8 parked outside the nail salon and I thought it was strange as I felt as though I've seen it before though it's some random car.

I ignore it and decide I won't worry today,as it's also a sister day that we've been needing and what could go wrong. I looked then looked ahead of us and saw there were now three all black cars in front of us when I knew something was seriously up. Until I see one of the car doors open does it make sense. Trace Giovanni of course. But it was weird since I keep seeing him everywhere I go. Like I might just have to research him tonight to make sure he's not someone I don't want to be around.

    Little does she know though hehehe
And I wanted to thank you for everyone who is giving this book a chance with it being so early in the book

                         RougeLuna101