Chapter 20(Edited)

"Wait where are we going tonight?" Jae asks and I smirk at their direction. "Well two places actually but I mean who would want to go to a place where there's chicks, cars, music, and boxing fights" I say and when I said chicks I swear Vane and Kevin's ears perked up quickly. "Why don't we go to a club afterwards if we go now since it's already 5" Alla says and I nod.

We all walked out of the gym but I was pulled back by him. "Are you sure, especially so soon?" He asked me and I knew what he meant. " Hey I'm going to be okay and if I'm being honest I'm not even close to being against trying again" I say and his ears perk up.

"You aren't" he asks making sure and I smile nodding my head and he picks me up and carries me downstairs where everyone went when we abandoned them. "Oh you making some babies dude they would be adorable" Alla says and I tense, okay maybe I wasn't completely over losing them but who would.

Vane notices and pity immediately washes over his features. "Damn dude I'm sorry" Vane says walking to us and hugging the both of us. "Am I missing something?" Brya says and I look at her. "I was pregnant with triplets but I lost them tonight"I tell all of them and pity washes over their faces.

"But that doesn't mean it can't happen again and I'm willing to try again" I say looking at Trace who smiles down at me and kisses the crown of my head. "Well then I guess we should get going right" Kevin says and I could tell he was awkward.

I nod my head grabbing his hand and we go to walk up the stairs and we hear this." We don't want to hear anything you baby makers do, it's gross" Alla and Vane yells and my cheeks are flustered red making Trace chuckle.

We continued walking up the stairs to get ready but when I opened our room I was surprised. The bed was made with different sheets on it and the floor was clean and not a mess. We both left it this morning. I turn around and see him holding a pair of black under armor pants and a mid stomach sports bra.

I grab them and walk to the bathroom to change and to which the outfit was really comfortable. I walk back out to see Trace dressed in sweatpants and a black tank top which he oh my god looked fuckable in.

"If you keep looking at me like that I will fuck you right now and we might not make it anywhere" He says walking forwards and it was no better that my lust levels were a little high. "I wish but Trace we can't right now not for at least a week" I say knowing that we couldn't no matter what.

His face showed that he understood but you could also tell he was disappointed. He comes up hugging me and I wrap my arms around his waist. "It's okay don't worry about me I'm sure we can still do more later and I still love you and you're not letting me down okay" he says in the crook of my neck where he's hunching to be since I'm short and he's a giant.

I nod my head when we both are interrupted hearing a knock at the door which makes him groan in annoyance. The door opens and the girls who just grab me get out of his arms but I get out of their hold and run back to him.

"Sorry ladies but no one does that, I will always come back to him" I say and put my face in his chest when he picks me up and I snuggle into his neck feeling comforted in his arms.

The girls look at me like really and roll their eyes at my antics but walk out of the room once they figured out I was staying exactly where I was. "Okay so where is this old gym of yours and I just want you to fight tonight please you can race later but especially with it being so soon after Kaylor I don't want you to over do yourself your body is already exhausted" he says into my ear and nod my head into his neck agreeing with him.

He sets me down and we both walk out of our bedroom heading back downstairs to head to the cars so we could go when I remembered we were going to go to the club afterwards so I immediately ran back up the stairs to find a dress for me later. I found a nice baby blue dress with lace crossing at the top and I took it off of its hanger, put it in my arms and started to walk back out of the room and downstairs.