Chapter 31(Edited)

I was currently sitting besides Trace in the meeting room since after what happened to him we needed to get to the bottom of the case. "Quiet!" I yell since I've been quiet for the most part but they were all being chatty kathys and would not shut up. But when i yelled it went dead silent.

        "Thank you now we have ordered this meeting so we can get to the bottom of the case with Alec Romanica."I speak and I see a few roll their eyes. "Is there a problem boys" I ask wanting to know an answer for them disrespecting me.

      "Mam to no disrespect but this happens all the time Alec is just a jealous bastard who wants to be the most powerful mafia and he's trying to take us down but personally I think you have no business in here since you apparently don't know how the mafia works" someone speaks up and I nod biting my cheek from the inside and I feel Trace tense.

        "So lets say that I am the girl you think of me of who is completely stupid an idiot per say do you think i would know how to beat the living shit out of someone within three minutes and shoot a bullseye for each shot I take with any gun do you think I would actually care for you if I was that type of clueless bitch no I wouldn't because those clueless bitches are fucking selfish.Now I know exactly what I am doing and I know how to work this damn mafia because I had to run for fucking three months alone while I second guessed if your Don would ever fucking wake up and just so you know I love your Don and I know that he would let me do anything to you I wanted right now from the disrespect you just displayed to your Donna" I yell at the man and everyone looks shocked except for Trace who is smirking.

      "Now if any of you have anything to say speak right fucking now otherwise we will move on with the meeting and if I hear you disrespect me every one of you men will go to the cells whether you did anything or not understand" I ask asking for them to challenge me and lucky for them no one did.

       "Now Trace would you like to explain your side of the story and why you never killed Alec" I ask aloud and yep you heard me now just wait for what he has to say.

       "We knew Alec as an enemy but we will now know him as an ally for he has explained his actions. Turns out his wife and children were kidnapped by the Russian Mafia and the only way for him to in a slight possibility to get them returned was to seem like an enemy to us and to rile us up against him. For then the Russians to make a sneak attack which would leave us all dead" he explained and for me it was even still a shock.

        "I do have question boss, how did you figure this all out" the same man from before asked Trace but this part is a part he did not tell me. "During the attack he called me through a burn phone and we made a plan, the entire attack was to only please the Russians but while the attacked happened me and Alec had snuck away and he told me this information. You all know I know when someone is lying, he was not" Trace explained answering the questions but what confused me was how did he end up looking bloody and bruised and into a fucking coma.

        "Then how the hell did you end up being bloody and bruised and shot to then be put into a coma explain that to me now Trace" I yell at him but it was only made worse from the hormones.

         "We did get into a fight for it to seem real but we both kinda knocked each other up with a bullet wound" he what seemed to squeak out and you could actually see fear on his face. I got up and smacked him on his head multiple times. "Are you stupid. are you really fucking stupid I cannot believe you the next time you do that it will be me putting you in that coma understand" I growl out and he nods his face looking down but then I felt bad and I hugged him like damn the pregnancy hormones.

        "Alright now that that settled meeting is dismissed" he orders and I hear a few chuckles coming from some of the men from what just happened in the meeting only a few minutes ago.

         "I love you Trace so much" I yawn out suddenly tired from today." I love you too my beautiful Queen" he whispers back in my ear picking me up and heading to our bedroom so he can lay me down in the bed for me to get some rest. I do sometimes still have nightmares but very rarely which is good.

          He opens the bedroom door and walks to his office while I snuggle up to the sheets of his side of the bed falling into a deep sleep.

                     Trace's Point of View

        Today during the meeting and seeing my girl up there being the boss was so sexy but it also just fulfilled my heart with more love and how I could never imagine being with any other girl other then Kaylor.

       I was in the middle of doing a bunch of paperwork and making sure my work was being done correctly when my door flew open from a very looking distressed Bryce. "What's wrong Bryce" I ask but he was never able to get a word out as he was pushed out of the way and in came someone who I used to adore and love but is now just a piece of junk and a whore.

          Mckenna Anderson my ex girlfriend/ almost fiancee.

          ooohh we bout to get some drama up in here or more than there was but anyways I just wanted to give a shout out to @BrisaAris

this girl has been super supportive to me and this book and has given me inspiration and I also wanted to give her a shout out on her idea to not have Alec kidnap Kaylor but another mafia so as i said for anyone reading this if you have an idea or want something to happen I will try my best to add it into the main plot for this story and go follow and check  @BrisaAris out