Chapter 7 (Edited)

Me and Trace agreed to keep the baby but I would still have to live with him now more than ever and so I agreed to, but asked if he could also allow my siblings to live with us which he agreed to and allowed which made me happy. So now we were on our way to my house as I knew that they were just about to get home from school. We parked our cars in the driveway and got out of the car heading to the door.

I then hear a car pull up behind mine and I look around to see it was Isaac and he did not look happy. He stepped out of the car and stormed immediately to Trace but I stepped in the way. "Kay get out of the way" the both of them growled at me not wanting me to be in the path of two protective men. "No Isac I know what you are thinking but he never hurt me he didn't do anything but right now we need to talk about something and Addie should be included "I speak sternly to him still standing in front of Trace.

"We can't talk to her, she's not here actually because she took off trying to find you and now I don't know where she is and I don't know what happened to you and plus she got knocked up with some dude while you were gone so thanks for being a lovely sister" he ends the last part with quotation fingers. I was shocked to hear Addie was pregnant but I still glare at him really not liking this attitude he has learned.

"Who do you hang out with in school tell me? '' I say, getting really frustrated and stressed about Addie now. "Ryan and Chase, and Normani '' he tells me and I shake my head disappointed. "Isac what did I tell you, do you want to go to college, to have a good life with a wife and kids, well hanging out with those kids who have a bad influence on you will not get you there. I love the three but they are toxic. They stress you out emotionally Isac '' I yell now getting really stressed.

You see Chase, Ryan, and Normani are great kids. I mean they are popular in the school but behind the scenes they take drugs illegally and get drunk a lot and I don't want Isaac to go down that path. I take a step away from Isac needing to calm down. I get near my car and lean on it. "Calm down don't stress yourself out love" I hear Trace say and I try to.

"Who are you to take care of my sister? '' Isac yells at Trace but Trace ignores him. I look up to see Isac push Trace. I quickly stand and death glare Isac. "Your siding with him isn't you" he says and I ignored him making sure Trace was okay. "Quite frankly yes I am Isac because who wants to hang around and talk to someone who won't do anything but judge and make assumptions and is selfish Isac huh, Isac I love you you're my only brother but will these actions get you anywhere" I yell at him with tears blurring my vision.

"I came here because I am pregnant and I wanted you and your sister to be there along with me and Trace during it but it now might just be Addie" I said to him and he looked shocked. "Well that may be for the best" he says and I shake my head no. "No Isac you're going to be there I want you to so please tell me what's going on" I ask but with my voice so hoarse it was barely audible.

"I can't tell you" he says but I hear the plea in him wanting to say. "Talk to Trace he out of all people will understand then, I don't care what it is tell him" I plead to him just wanting to help my brother. He nods to Trace and we all go inside but I instead go to my room to pack me and Addie's stuff. We might not know where she is but I know Trace can find her.

Trace's Point Of View

Kaylor walks to her room leaving me and her brother alone. "What's going on?" I ask. He looked up and his eyes were teared up. "I made Addie leave, she also is pregnant but and said it was with a guy named Bryce and I made her leave the house. I don't know where she's at and I joined the mafia. More pacific the Romano Mafia '' he says and I shake my head knowing he just broke omerta for their mafia. " Alec Romano is my enemy and I'm the Don of the Italian/ American mafia" I say and he looked at me with shock.

I then hear Kaylor scream upstairs and I rush to her room. I opened her door to see a person on the floor but I realized it was Addie. Kaylor ran towards her and checked her neck for a pulse. "She's breathing" she says and goes to get up but then faints herself. I catch her but smell something in the air. It was a sleeping gas that was barely there but I knew it all too well.

"Grab something and put it over your mouth and nose and grab Addie. This house has sleeping gas all through the air hurry" I yell towards Isac and he grabs one of Addie's shirts and puts it over his face. We ran out of the house and to the cars.

I knew the house may take a while before it could go back to normal and no sleeping gas but it was a motivation act I wanted to see Isaac in. But now we have to find out who put that sleeping gas in the air vents. Me and Isaac sat the girls in the back and seated ourselves in Addie's car which was a suburban one and I was glad for that. Isac pulled out of the driveway and I put in the mansion's address. "Are you the father? '' Isaac randomly asks about me and Kaylor's baby and I nod my head.

"So what do I do, you're my mafia's enemy, like do I keep quiet or what?" he asks again. "If I were you I would run, stay hidden and whether you keep it a secret you know me they will find out and that will only lead to your death." I tell him and I see him nod his head. I then see him pull up to the gate. "Are you sure you have the right address" he asks looking at the gps. "Yes I'm sure" I say and roll down my window for the guards.

They see me and one of them nods their head to the gate man and he opens the gate for us. I then hear a gasp and see it was Addie and that Kay was still asleep. I pulled out my phone and texted our doctor who works for us because you never know if you're going on a mission or if you're going to come back and so now we will find out if she's actually there instead of guessing she's Pregnant.