Chapter 6(Edited)

I opened my eyes to a blinding light. Great another hospital bill I say to myself knowing I now will have to work twice as hard.But I then really start looking around but it's not a hospital room it's a guys room and the blinding light was the sun shining in from the windows.

I hear the door open and I look to see Trace walk through the door to the room. He looked pretty banged up and the dark bags under his eyes were unbelievable. "Oh my god Trace" I say without realizing. He looks up quickly and when he sees me he lets out a huge breath of relief? I looked at him like what was that for. "We didn't think you would wake up" he says quickly, rubbing his hands all through his hair , now losing almost all of his anxiety from me now being awake.

"Why I've only been out for two days at most right" I rush out now thinking about it. "Amore you've been out for almost a month."he says looking down and looking distressed. "But that's impossible" I reply in disbelief of what he just told me. He doesn't respond and keeps his head down. I quickly pull out the wires that are hooked up to my body and get up making him look at me. Once he saw me standing up he quickly picked me up and set me back up on the bed.

I wiggle trying to get out of his hold but damn is he strong. "Stop please" he whimpers pleadingly in my ear and I stop. I looked at him to see his blue eyes that were now his teary blue eyes. "What's wrong?" I ask my hand, immediately going to his cheek gently. He removes my hand and I look at him in confusion.

"I couldn't protect you is what" he says his voice hoarse and I see a tear come down his face. "No no no you did you protected me you did, and I'm okay now ,it's okay now I'm okay Trace and when I took this step with you I knew there were gonna be dangers lurking in the dark waiting to happen but I'm willing to take that risk even if you don't" I say to him and he puts his head in my neck.

I leaned back and took the first move. I kissed him, the boy I knew I shouldn't fall in love with but I already was. It turned heated quickly and soon I was trying to rip his shirt off of him. He then pulled away. "Are you sure" he says and I nod eagerly just wanting to have his lips on mine again.

That night was the best night of my life. I woke up the next morning to an empty bed and cold sheets. I looked around until I heard the shower running and when it then shortly stopped. He opened the shower and looked at me coldly. "Leave and never come back" he yelled at me for no reason. I looked at him with an understanding and confusion. He played it so well, his playing made me weak again. I was nothing to him as I am to everyone else. I got up and picked up the clothes that were mine such as sweatpants and a t- shirt. I quickly got dressed and ran out of the door.

I ran past his servants and men until I looked at one of the faces I wish I didn't ever look at again. It was him, the guy who disrespected my body in the alley way. I tried to hurry past him but he caught my arm which made me scream from the feeling of him on my body again. "Aww is the kitten scared" he whispers in my ear. "Get away from me you disgusting bastard" I yell trying to get out of his grip but failing from the memories hitting me full force. The horror and Terror flying through my body.

"Shut up I want to feel you again" he says and I freeze, my entire body freezes until I break free from the mental cage of my mind. "You are a disappointment to this world, you were the second person who disrespected my body, let go of me" I yelled at him, still trying to get out of his grip.

"She said let her go Carson" a voice boomed and he let go of me immediately after. I scrambled away from him and looked at Trace and walked away not wanting to come forward about my past. I don't think he cares either . "Where do you think you're going?" he yells and I freeze. "Get out like you told me to and you're just like everyone else so don't worry about seeing me again" I yell with my back facing him and walk out of the door away from him.

I walk out of the gates and down the street trying to calm down and get home at the same time. I was walking home with a broken half heart, I knew I should've followed my instincts, my mind and that I shouldn't have grown close to him. But I'm always the one hurt, and I'd rather it be me than the only family I have left. I saw my house in the distance when a car pulled up by me. I looked to see if it was my brother who looked shocked to see me. I run not wanting to face them right now nor anyone at this moment.

I ran inside my house quickly and grabbed my car keys, needing to be alone. I ran out to the car and hopped inside hoping to leave before Isac showed up. I reversed out of the driveway and down the road in my blue Ferrari SF90. I flew down the streets needing to feel the adrenaline and the freedom you are able to feel going fast in any car. I then look to my left to see an all black Audi R8 in line with me. The owner rolled down his window and who do you think it was. Trace Giovanni. I gave him the finger and didn't even spare a glance at him after knowing it was him.

I see a red light up the street so I start to slow down and so does he. I stop at the light when an overwhelming emotion washes over me and I start hysterically crying and also trying to calm down at the same time. The light turned green and I turned right since I was in the right lane and I had the right to. I pulled into a parking lot that was nearby and parked letting the emotions go along with the tears and sobs.

I hear an engine turn off and someone opening my door which I don't know how but I was pulled into a hard chest and with him rubbing my back trying to calm me down. "Why did they choose Trace to have my body disrespected? Why did I lose my parents? What is wrong with me? Why do people not care for me?" I sobbed into his chest but quickly pulled away, wiping my tears to the best of my ability. I have to be strong so no crying it's not allowed. It's a weakness I say to myself.

"It's fine I'm fine thank you, but never mind me and you can leave now I mean who would want me in their presence" I say to him look up at his face. His eyes were all puffy from crying but who would cry over me right. "Princess I'm sorry I'm so sorry I freaked out, we didn't use anything and I didn't know how to react or say and I panicked " He tells me looking ashamed and I gasp realizing it's true I could be pregnant right now.

I look up at him and I pull him into a hug. "Do we want it?" I whisper in his ear and I feel him nod his head and I smile a little knowing that things might be okay even though the path may be rocky it will all fit into place.