Chapter 14(Edited)

I put Paula on the guard and ran towards Trace. "Trace wake up you big buffoon you are not doing this to me right now" I groaned trying to pick him up. I see some men and they immediately come up to me grabbing him for me. "Carry him to our room please" I tell them and they follow my orders.

I run back down the stairs to Paula and she just looks so fragile. I have many clues on what men have done to me to her from the bruises everywhere. My eyes grew glossy just from thinking of the idea for the both of us. She was mumbling things on my shoulder but I couldn't quite understand what she was saying.

I found her room and I could tell by the details and pictures of her and her brother, the man who owns my heart. I laid her down on her bed when she awoke and fell back into a peaceful sleep for now and I left the room to check on her brother.

I walked into his room to see him awake and on the edge of his bed with his hands on his chin. He doesn't even look at me when I walk closer to him. "Trace" I quietly whisper. He looks at me and the look just pains me, a broken look wanting a reason for why.

"Why, how is she here? Why are you still here? After what I did, I don't deserve anyone. I'm a horrible person, I'm a monster." he cries in pain, which I let sob , then leave my body. I cradle his head in my arms on my chest.

"Trace everyone even people with many or little sins deserve people who love them who support them I am one of those people for you yes you did something to hurt me but I want to move past that because in all reality I can't live without you Trace we've only really known each other a about a week but I love you" I cry kissing his forehead.

"I love you Kaylor I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking clearly my anger over ran my brain I should've just listened to you please forgive me please" he said pained. "I will forgive you over and over and it might be a mistake to others but not for me" I whisper from my voice being so hoarse.

He then falls asleep and we both lay down and I eventually fall asleep with him.

I wake from someone screaming and I immediately get up from the bed which I noticed was empty which made me worry even more. I walk out into the hallway and notice the screams are from Paula's room and I run knowing it's most likely a nightmare.

I see the door creak open and I open it to see tears falling down Trace's face trying to calm her down but she just gets worse and he breaks down. I quickly pull Trace away from her and bring him out of the bedroom. He didn't look away from where he saw his sister even when I shut the door.

"Trace" I snapped his attention to me and he looked at me hurt that he couldn't even help his sister. "Trace there is going to be nightmares from things that they did to her but don't force anything on her okay she will be okay I will go in there and if you want you can stay out here but don't blame yourself please baby" I plead and he just nods his head I gently kiss him.

I open the door to see Paula curled up on the bed crying and sobbing hard. It hurts me to see that it brings back memories of myself. "Paula it's okay no ones going to hurt you" I whisper and she looks at me. "Paula I know what you feel I've been there to raped, hit, beaten, I know, I know the pain but we will get better" I tell her and enclose the space she set and her cries echo on my shoulder.

"How do you act like everything's fine knowing that there are disgusting men like that and the pain it causes" she asks, pulling back. "I've been raped by a group of men and an ex of mine but you know what I learned is that the only way to get past it is to know that this is just a part of the future if your life this is going to make us stronger than we were and it's going to be hard but soon it will just be a painful memory" I mumble to her.

I wipe her tears smiling which makes her smile. "We're going to be okay" and I pull her into a hug. She cries a little bit more then she shortly falls asleep and I pull the covers over her tip toeing out of the room. I look in the hallway and can't find Trace until I hear glass shattering and it's coming from his office.

I hear running footsteps and see Bryce running past me to the office. I quickly run after him but he turns around and pushes me lightly backwards. "Kaylor stay he will hurt you" he panics but I shake my head no and walk past him ignoring his calls.

I open the door to see the desk knocked over and three Jack Daniel bottles smashed into the floor leaving glass everywhere. I look to see Trace looking out of the window clawing at his hair and repeating everything was his fault and that he was pointless in the world. It broke me to just see how much he was hurting inside he is and how we both hide our pain so well. I step over the broken glass and walk behind him wrapping my arms around him cradling his back towards my stomach.

"Why did it happen to the both of you? It's all my fault, I failed you two, I- I can't help it. Okay there's so much pain clawing at my chest I just want it to stop" he says, getting tears running down his face and him non stop sobbing. I walk to the front of him quickly, getting on my knees and forcing him to look me straight in my eyes.

"No Trace I will not let that happen, Trace I love you one way or another I always will, now you will not give up like this, you are Trace Bell my Trace. You are a strong, amazing, caring, and loving man with so many more awesome qualities. What happened to me and Paula is not your fault it's called life and me and your sister we are going to be okay. But right now the thing we have to focus on is getting revenge correct, now we are going to go to bed and talk in the morning so come on" I order not even holding my tears for him in and he leans into my shoulder blade resting his head onto it.

The next thing I knew I was feeling his lips on mine and tasting the saltiness from both of our broken tears with the feeling of our love traveling through channels. "I love you Kaylor Light so much you could never understand" he whispers on my shoulder and I smile towards him kissing his forehead.