Chapter 12 (Edited)

I look at Hanna and her eyes show sympathy. I don't want the attention,for the thought that I'm a fragile piece of glass. I quickly got up ignoring the calls of my friends and started running towards Trace's room hoping he was in there. I looked to the ground as I was running worried about the glass of shattered vases and paintings on the floor that were on the wall.

I hated the thought of slowing down my pace to Trace but I couldn't risk a piece of glass going through my shoe and damaging my foot. I finally reached our or his bedroom and slowly opened the door. It was trashed, everything, including dressers, pictures, I mean everything was knocked over including a mirror being shattered, it was horrible.

I looked over towards the bed seeing a very frustrated and angry Trace on the edge of the bed. I slowly walked towards him not wanting him to get startled by me and I placed myself on the edge of it alongside him. I went for his hand but he abruptly stood up and turned to look at me.

"Who did, who was it?" he asked, deadly calm but I could 100% hear the anger inside of his voice. "Justin and the men who cornered me in the alley way" I say with tears breaking the barrier of my eyes but I was holding them back. He quickly walked towards the wall straight up punching it. I quickly stood up rushing towards him grabbing his hand to make sure he didn't break his entire hand.

"Why the hell did you do that? '' I yelled at him in complete and utter shock at his stupidity right then. "They touched what was mine under my watch" he yelled back to really no one but I could then hear the pain in his voice. It was heartbreaking pain, hell it was my misery which was putting him in the pain. I couldn't let that happen, for him to be weakened by me, he is the Mafia Boss, the King of his men and many other mafias. He owned them all under his rule as the Mafia King.

I brought his face to mine making eye contact. "This was not your fault, it was never your fault okay now please stop blaming yourself about it" I beg him and his eyes soften. "No promises but I have had my eyes on you and it happened when I wasn't there when it was supposed to be under my watch" he looks down not really saying anything else. And I smile from this huge heart he has and carries around but doesn't like to show.

I pull him in for a hug and somehow his hands end up on the sides of my stomach and I giggle since he was tickling my sides. We ended up having a tickle and pillow fight and I was in a bliss with him. We were now laying on the bed and my sides and stomach were sore from laughing so much. Suddenly my stomach growls and my cheeks flare red from the upright embarrassment while he chuckles.

"Why don't we go get some food then huh" he chuckles and we walk out of the bedroom together. "Trace when was your sister born I never got the chance to ask her her age" I ask him and I feel his body go tense. I turned and looked at him with confusion as he hadn't answered me but he had an unknown emotion on his face which I couldn't quite recognize. "How did you know I had a sister I never told you I did and she's been missing for three months" he says turning towards me with that unknown face I still wasn't aware of.

"What do you mean she's been missing? I swear I just saw her earlier in the hall after you left me there alone, her name is Paula right" I say asking him but then start realizing I sound like a suspect. I look up to his eyes seeing his features go even darker than I've ever seen. He abruptly grabs me by my arm and I scream at him as he literally starts to drag me down the hall and I see Hanna which she stops immediately. "What are you doing?" she yells, stepping in his way immediately looking worriedly at me.

"She is a suspect of my sister's disappearance, she has been missing for three months and she was saying that she saw her in the hallway before you came earlier so get out of my way before I make you" he yells at her looking deadly. "Don't you dare yell at her" I yell at him not caring about the consequences and he turns directly towards me with anger filled eyes when I see his hand fly towards my face and you hear a SMACK!!!

I look down with fear on my entire face. My eyes tear up but I don't let them fall down my face. "You did not just threaten to hit her, you know what she went through three months ago, crying her eyes out from the brokenness she was feeling from having multiple men doing their way with her, you have no right to suspect her of such things and I felt another presence in the room along with seeing her which I wouldn't lie as I am a sidekick or a medium so I'm not lying" Hanna yells towards him and I feel Trace freeze entirely.

When I felt his body freeze it loosened his muscles and I immediately pulled away from him from fear. He could feel he turned his head towards me and his eyes showed his guilt from the action but I didn't care. I turned cold from the inside out and when I'd seen him try and grab my arm I moved backwards away from him.

" You leave me alone because you just lost your kids and me" I coldly say walking towards the front door reaching outside of the door when someone pulled me back inside.

"Please baby I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking baby please" he cries out the tears now falling but I could care less. "Really, you think I will let our children be raised in an environment where their father might randomly blow up from anger not thinking and hit them, to be raised in fear well no because I have been raised like that and I will not let that happen and you are a killer, I know you killed my parents because I saw your symbol for this mafia on their bodies and it was on the man who killed my parents" I yelled at him going past lines I shouldn't have but I really didn't care. I completely looked at him but I could only see shock covering his face.

"And you said you would never hurt me but that's all you have been doing, to continuously hurt me but not just mentally and almost physically" I cry in pain of the thought and he looks guilty where if I wasn't so angry and full of emotions I would have forgiven him.

I turn around walking away from him when I feel a presence besides me at the door. I looked over only to see Paula was right beside me but now I know she's really not here. "I'm here they just can't see me yet but they will in the future when you let them. I'm not dead nor am I alive but I'm in a warehouse on the southern side of town, tell him that then you can leave" she says then disappears into the air. And to say I was shocked was an understatement.