Chapter 8(Edited)

Kaylor's Point of View

I wake up to voices talking and a bright light again. I squint my eyes from the brightness and sit up. I look to see the same big black room again. "She is pregnant with twins right now from what I'm guessing with the signs that I'm seeing with it being so early into the pregnancy she needs to stay less stressed and eat don't let her skip a meal" I hear a woman say.

I pull myself up and I look to see Trace looking at me. He walks over to me and looks at me with uncertainty and I get nervous. "You're fine, calm the nerves but we do have to talk about some things." he says sitting on the bed. "I had a doctor come in and she suspects you're pregnant with twins, what do you want to do, do you want to try this relationship thing or was just one time" he says but he sounded sad on the last part.

I picked his head up to look at me and lord his bright blue eyes. I could get lost forever. "I want to try this out but please don't push me away and don't break my heart please" I tell him and a smile graces his face. I smile back at him and he lightly kisses my lips.

I pull him in and he lays on my chest and I run my fingers through his. "We moved into this kinda fast" I laugh. He looks up at me and smiles. "Not really for me I have had my eye on you for a while now" he says and I gasp. "Were you stalking me?" I said in surprise. "No well I had times but I had my brother check on you ,we're not blood but some might think we are and his name's Michael"He tells me and I glare at him.

"What I knew I wanted you the day I first saw you three years ago" he then continues and I smile. But then I remember who was the bimbo he brought in the cafe only a week ago that was practically clinging to him. "What's wrong?" he asks and I glare at him. "Who was that bimbo who you brought into the cafe last Monday?" I ask, getting annoyed just talking about the fake barbie. He looks at me like really and I continue to glare at him.

"She was a client's daughter, she was super annoying like she just never got the hint baby" he tells me and I smile at the nickname. I get off the bed and I walk towards the bathroom. I look behind me to see him looking at me with adoration all in his eyes.

"Coming" I say and he immediately gets up. I start the shower and feel arms come around my waist and a kiss on my neck. I turn to see Trace smiling just happy that my life is I guess starting over. We undress and step in the shower.

His arms are just wrapped around my waist and his head leaning down and resting on my shoulder. "What are we?" I say aloud curiously. "We'll let Kaylor Light want to be my girlfriend" he asks and I giggle, "I would love to" I reply back and lean my head up since he did to and kiss him.

We get out of the shower with our towels on and walk out of the bathroom. We were mid dressed more precisely I was only in my undergarments when the door busted open. Trace immediately stood in front of me with only boxers and gray sweatpants on.

"Shit sorry forgot you brought her here" I heard someone say that didn't sound familiar. "Michael get out" Trace says and I hear the door close. He steps away with an annoyed face on his face and I laugh. "So who is Michael?" I asked since he sounded friendly. I look back up at him to see an angry face.

I frown sketches on my face. "Don't act like you don't know what you're doing I shouldn't have let you in" he says like nothing and walks out of the door after getting dressed. I finished getting dressed and ran after him.

I was wondering what I did wrong and what I did I thought. Without realizing I ran straight into a wall literally. I looked at the painting on the wall and rubbed my forehead. That crap hurts. I hear a chuckle behind me and spin around fast. It was someone but I'm pretty sure it was Clinx since the vocals were familiar.

"Did you really just run into a wall" he says and I death glare at him. "Don't talk to me you just messed this up so shut up"I yell at him darkly and walk off trying to find Trace when he grabs my wrist. I turn around glaring straight at him. "Don't you fucking talk to me like that" he yells in my face.

I swung my fist back and hit him square in the jaw. His face flew to the side and I pushed him away from me. "Don't ever dare put your hands on me again and don't talk to me like that you son of a bitch" I yell back at him.

I went to walk away but he grabbed my hand and threw me on the ground. I put my hands around my stomach to protect the children when a sharp pain went through my stomach. I screamed from the pain and I heard footsteps running towards me.

"What the hell did you fucking do to her" I hear Trace yell. "Why do you fucking care she's a whore and she fucking punched and yelled at me" Clinx fucking yelled back and I barely see Trace punch Clinx hard.

I hear more punches, I then see black stars and everything goes black.