Chapter 33(Edited)

I knew something was bothering Trace recently but he wouldn't tell me what is was and I am going to figure it out.

We were sitting in a meeting including me, Trace, Bryce, Isac, and Michael. I knew of the suspicious things Trace told me along with Michael but now I think I understand. Trace is going to try and catch Michael to be sure.

To be sure that Michael isn't the betrayer. But this is what I wish he would tell me so I could help him figure things out but he doesn't.

"So we are suspecting the Germans."Trace says and I see a small smirk on Michael's face. (Alec Romanica)(I low key forgot what Mafia I put Alec so he is going to be the German Mafia Leader).

        "We are planning an attack on them two days from now. We will be blowing the house from the inside when Alec is not there and we wait until he is and I will be the one to kill him understood" Trace "explains".

          We all nod acting serious but the only ones who know this is a set up is me and Trace. We needed to be sure know one else knew about this little setup.

           Michael is the first to leave afterwards and I see him pull his phone out as he walks out the door. He's our guy. I look to see Trace looking down in anger and a betrayed saddened look.  He saw what Michael did too. I walk over to him and hug him.

           "I thought he was my best friend but I guess not, he's betraying me." Trace voiced sounding numb in the crook of my neck. After our little moment I immediately walk to Michael's room to find it empty, completely empty except a bed and a dresser.

        When the hell did he do this.

         Suddenly I am grabbed from behind an cloth put over my mouth and even though I tried not to I breathed into the cloth shortly all I saw was darkness.

        Trace's Point of View

      I have been sitting in my office for a couple hours doing some paperwork when I felt something horribly wrong in the pit of my stomach. I opened my computer to see the cameras and nothing seemed wrong till I went back until after the meeting.

        I saw Kaylor open Michael's room when his figure grabbed her from behind putting something over her mouth and her falling limp to carry her away. I was drowning in anger and madness. They took my girl, my queen. They have no idea what is coming their way, they just messed up badly.

        I immediately look to the driveway video and saw their license plate but what shook me with laughter was that no one but me knows that my vehicles all have a tracker in them and they just took one of my vehicles.

       I track the car and see they stopped at a very deserted place when I remembered I also put a tracking device in her engagement ring.  I go and track her ring to see my car and my girl are in two different places. They figured it out somehow.

     I see her location at an abandoned warehouse and has been there for the past hours and for right now they were going to stay there. I walked out of my office livid and immediately ordered a meeting for everyone to attend to.

      I seated at the head of the table after everyone arrived and no one dared to say a word. "My Donna has been taken" I say and I see everyone tense. I look to Isac and see he is livid but not as much as me. " And as a reminder to everyone one of you in here your Donna is carrying the heir to this mafia so help me god if any of you fail this mission I will kill you" I argue out to them and they bow their heads in respect to their Don.

       "Now to the plan I have her location so get everything including bombs, grenades, and every gun we have to attack the Russian Mafia. And yea they took her as they forced the Germans against us as a friendly reminder so every Russian you see you kill. (This is not to offend anyone who is Russian or German this is just part of the plot so don't come at me saying this offended you).

        Everyone nodded to exit the room and get everything thing prepared to attack the Mafia who took not just my Donna but my Principe.

            Two hours later

     It is now around eleven o clock pm and we are station all around the Russian's Mafia House and are about to attack when suddenly lights are flicked on and a figure is thrown onto the lawn. It was Kaylor. They laid her down making her scream when I signaled for my sniper to shoot him in the head. Kaylor screamed even more and when she turned around she was covering in bruises with holes everywhere in her clothes. I nod to my men and we sneak out of the woods covering each others back trying to reach Kaylor.

       We reached close to her when she looked pissed. "What the hell are you doing here you could get fucking killed Trace they are everywhere especially over here. Well particularly most are up in the higher part of the mansion towards the eastside where the entrance gate is but besides the point." She whispered yelled at me pissed to the living shit.

       "What do you mean what the hell am I doing here" I whispered yell back and she rolls her eyes. "You could have gotten fucking killed you don't know your surrounding and the set up of the place dumbass. Just like right now we are currently being watched and would someone hand me a fucking gun Im not defenseless" she yelled but not to loudly to my men and they gave her around one Ak-47 with two pistols.

      She then signaled her fingers counting one two three and next thing you know she ducked and rolled out of the way right as a bullet was sent her way but hit the ground. All of us immediately jumped into action throwing smoke grenades with a grenade making surprise explosions.

       I had lost sight of Kaylor until I saw her fighting her way through a huge crowd of Russians and my protective side plowed hard through my emotions for my son and fiancé. I grabbed four of my men who covered me getting to my girl.

      As soon as I got within six foot of her I started shooting my gun like a wild fire. I was beyond livid. I pulled Kaylor behind me and shot the dude who was about to shoot her. "Kaylor get to the fucking car now and don't say no because right now you are carrying our son,  so get to the fucking woods and to the car now" I yell and I feel her hug my waist whispering I love you before I sensed her run off like I asked her to do.

My men and I had finally taken out all of the Russians when we all heard a scream from behind us and we all turn around. There the leader of Russian Mafia was Anton Sozon with a knife against Kaylor's neck.

I immediately stiffened at the position Kaylor was in but before I could react Kaylor elbowed him in the face before running towards me. Anton was holding his nose and went to grab her but before he could he was shot in the head but not by me or my men but by Alec.

"I heard the explosions and came to help but only to see this dude with a broken nose trying to reach for Kaylor. And were you really going to shoot him without me?" Alec asked and I shrugged.

       I then looked over to Kaylor and see her absolute pissed. Uh Oh.

     okay i know i know im sorry for the like month late update but honestly i just really got lazy and havent done really anything but been reading here on wattpad and whats yalls opinion if i started writing on Inkitt