Captivating

Unfit should certainly be something on Bella's resume, they hadn't even climbed up the stadium halfway when the woman very nearly collapsed and rolled back down the stairs. Atlas had actually had to carry her up the rest because Ludo was too busy monologuing the making of the stadium, apparently it had taken them the entire year previous to get it secure enough. Which, in fact, Atlas would have found interesting if she wasn't being constantly stared at by random passers-by. 

Honestly, Atlas had half the mind to walk into the Minister's box with Bella on her back, just to embarrass her but refrained. Humiliating her in front of the Minister would probably go down in a flourish of insults and hexes. Bella was a squib, yes, but she would find a way.

So, just as the Top Box came into view, Atlas set Bella down and tapped her lightly on the cheek, waking her up from her mini coma. She looked around wildly, smacking Atlas in the face with her braids which actually hurt considering she wore metal bands to keep them in place. It was deadly.

"She awake now?" Ludo asked, still as merrily as before. He certainly loved Quidditch.

"Yeah," Atlas confirmed and stood up, hauling Bella to her feet. "You alright?"

"Fine thanks, you'd think after so many years of magical advancement they'd install things like those Muggle escalators in places like these," Bella muttered, shaking her head about.

"Oh! That's a bloody great idea! I'll keep that in mind for the next cup!" Ludo boomed, laughing as he approached the door to the Top Box. The two Auror's guarding it nodded to the man with smile's on their faces and turned to Bella and Atlas, "Stand down," Ludo chuckled, "That one with the scars, she's Amaya Magianima's daughter and that small one, Dragon keeper, a squib too."

"It's an honour," The woman grinned and Atlas smiled, rubbing at the back of her neck while Bella smirked pridefully and smacked Atlas's shoulder.

"I'm a big fan of your mother's work, young miss," The man bowed and then looked to Bella. "Wanted to be a Dragon keeper when I was younger, always loved them, ever since I was a boy. How'd you do it?"

"Oh, I just have an affinity to animals, how'd you become an Auror?" Bella asked. Atlas often marvelled at her ability at creating idle chatter between herself and strangers.

"I guess I just have an affinity to magic," He smiled, tipping his hat with a wink. Bella laughed good-naturedly and brushed her hand against the man's shoulder, eliciting a gag from Atlas behind her. Bella not only had an affinity to animals she also had a tendency to flirt shamelessly, not like Atlas could talk. "Maybe I could show you sometime?"

"Maybe indeed..." Bella smirked, flicking his hat and turning to Ludo who was stood gawking at the scene, he soon broke out into a boisterous laugh and charged into the Top Box, Bella going after him. This left Atlas outside on her own with the Aurors, shaking her head exasperatedly.

"What a woman..." The male Auror breathed, readjusting his hat, his female colleague laughed heartily and grinned to Atlas who only smiled and waved them goodbye, walking past them.

"Everyone ready?" Ludo shouted as soon as Atlas walked inside, he slung his arm around her as he said this and she stumbled slightly under the weight. "Minister - ready to go?"

"Ready when you are, Ludo," Fudge replied agreeably.

Ludo whipped out his wand and pulled Atlas with him as he approached the balcony, the girl having no choice but to walk with him as his arm was holding her firmly in place. Not in an uncomfortable or vicious way, he just seemed so genuinely excited for the girl to be there.