Gardenia

Interhouse Quidditch might have been cancelled for the school year but that didn't mean it was completely off-limits, much to Atlas's delight. During the beginning of the year she had thought it was well and truly disbanded for the Triwizard Tournament but after groaning about it to Minerva after a homework session in her office, the lady had ever so helpfully, told her that she could indeed sit in the sky and relax. A bit late but Atlas was thankful nonetheless.

So there she was, sat in the sky laying lengthways across her broom, her team Letterman Jacket on with her number and surname sprawled in gold across her back. She stared up at the darkening sky, watching as the clouds moved in tandem, the birds above, some magical and some mundane, singing their songs and tunes. A particularly small figure was circling above her, occasionally swooping down to sit on Atlas's finger. 

Little Robin had been growing restless with Kalo's absence, shrieking in some sort of tantrum late into the night, pecking at the window glass incessantly to be freed from Atlas's dorm and most notably, he had been refusing cuddles with his favourite body warmer, the Agoniser, Atlas's souvenir from the first trial. So Atlas had taken him with her when she'd decided to go for a fly, taking the opportunity of being in the air to supervise the small bird made entirely of Viktor Krum's magic. That was a fact she tried to dwell on though, she knew all too well you couldn't judge someone based on who made them. It didn't matter anyway, she was Little Robin's mother now.

"Little Robin!" Atlas called into the sky, holding out her hand to catch the little man as he landed - clumsily - in her palm. "We need to go in now, it's getting windy and I don't want you getting hurt."

It earned a low chirp in return but Little Robin seemed to comply, struggling out of her hand just so he could then burrow himself in the layers of Atlas's clothes, her breast pocket apparently being the designated home base. She made sure he was secure before descending from the sky, banishing her borrowed broomstick back to the spare equipment shed when she'd touched the grass of the pitch before heading back inside with windswept hair.

What she hadn't bet on was bumping into Cedric Diggory, apparently, on his way back from a meeting with his fellow prefects. She ended up knocking him off of his feet, stumbling backwards a bit herself from the collision. Thankfully she and Cedric hadn't squished Little Robin in the accident.

"Diggory, watch where you're going, yeah?" Atlas mumbled, cradling her head in one hand as she held the other out for the boy to take. He chuckled, taking the help and dusting himself down when he was stood again.

"Atlas, I didn't see you there."

"Clearly, pillock," Atlas grinned, "End of term Prefect meeting?"

"Yeah, just some final preparation stuff. I got picked to work with Moody for the final task," Cedric told and Atlas frowned, her heart sort of lurching in a way that warned her of danger. She brushed it off though, as soon, she and Cedric were dodging a Fanged Frisbee and she ended up taking her heart's sudden spasm as a warning of the stupid Zonko's product. It soon went away anyway. "I should probably go and confiscate that. Have a good Easter Las!"

"Yeah, you too. Now, go be a goody-two-shoes," Atlas jeered.

"Shove off," Cedric scoffed and went to walk away but Atlas suddenly lit up, an excited smile forming across her face.

"Hey, Diggory!" He turned and she reached forward, pulling a Galleon from behind his ear. "Think you dropped something."

"Nice reappearing charm, smartass," Cedric grinned.

"No, wait, it's Muggle Magic -- !" Cedric was already walking away, "-- Hermione taught --" and suddenly, he was gone, "-- me..." she stared down at the Galleon in her hand and scowled, tucking it back in her pocket as she turned to walk away, grumbling under her breath.