Protego

"Get a room, would you?"

Atlas and Hermione pulled away from each other, the former shooting a deadly glare over at Bella who was stood, arms crossed and mouth pulled into a smug grin, while the latter suddenly found the floor quite interesting. A sigh left Atlas as she shook her head a motioned over to the Dragon Keeper.

"Hermione, this is Isabella Krase, Bella, Hermione Granger," She introduced and Hermione looked up at her with a kind smile, hand outstretched.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," she said politely and Bella cocked a brow over at Atlas who sent her a warning look, daring her to do anything compromising to her image.

"Good to meet you too. I'm sure little Atlas has told you all about her gorgeous older sister?" Bella smirked, her green eyes glinting. Atlas had never really thought about it before but she supposed Bella was quite beautiful. In an annoying sort of way.

"Bella, come off it," Atlas sighed.

"Fine, fine, I need to go anyway, meeting with the Minister. Hermione, would it be alright if Atlas goes with you? I don't want her to spend any more of her Summer alone, you see," Bella smiled and Hermione, taken aback, was speechless for a moment before she chuckled and nodded.

"I'm sure Mr Weasley would be more than welcoming," She agreed softly, her hand going to latch onto Atlas's shirt sleeve. "It's been a treat speaking to you, miss."

"Just call me Bella and likewise, I hope to bump into you again before the event ends," Bella winked, casting a wave over her shoulder to Atlas and sauntering over to Minister Fudge; the man engrossed in conversation with the Malfoys'.

"She's nice," Hermione mused as she too watched the woman walk away.

"Yeah, until you grow up with the tosser," Atlas murmured and Hermione shoved her shoulder, scolding her before pulling her over to the rest of the Weasley's, Harry included.

They were chatting amongst themselves animatedly, agreeing and disagreeing on fouls and scores, debating on who the better team was despite Ireland's clear win. Harry and Ron had omnioculars hanging around their necks, Harry with an extra one Atlas had deduced belonged to Hermione. Maybe she should have felt bummed about not getting to see the salesmen before the Cup after all. Even though it wouldn't have mattered because she had watched the match just fine thanks to her abilities as an Animagus, having a souvenir would have been nice.

Pulling her to a stop, Hermione proudly presented Atlas to the group as if she were a well-marked test, the comparison earning a light huff from Atlas who sent Hermione an amused look. "Look who I found!"

Everyone turned to her, three out of the seven - Fred and George still busy with Ludo - looking wholly quizzical while the rest broke out into grins, minus Percy who looked quite stiff, Ginny was surprisingly the first to react, moving forward and hugging Atlas quickly, spit firing questions Atlas never actually ended up answering as Ron and Harry interrupted them and pulled her into a hug.

"Hey!" Ginny objected glumly and Atlas shot her a sorry look, the boys grinning gleefully. Even Ron who was usually awkward when hugging her. It looked like he'd gotten over his crush on her, a crush she had found hadn't actually been a thing but was something used as an excuse to sift out if she liked girls by Harry. She still used it to tease him on countless occasions, especially in their letters.

"Atlas!" Harry beamed, "I didn't even notice you! Why didn't you come over!?"

"I didn't notice you either," Atlas admitted.

"The match was awesome right!? Krum was bloody fantastic!" Ron yelled and Atlas nodded with just as much excitement as him, agreeing with every word he said. Krum was certainly an exceptional Seeker.