What the ****?!

-Shoto's pov-

Hng, why is it so bright? I thought I closed my curtains yesterday. Guess I forgot it. Well I was really sleepy yesterday. Where is my clock? Huh? Where is it? Wait, this whole room looks different. This is obviously not my style. Wait, why am I in Bakugo's room? I remember his room, but if I am here, where is Bakugo? Did I sleepwalk or something. I better get up. I should search for him. Did he have any mirrors? No, of course not. Why should he. He is 'perfect' anyway. Okay put that aside. Where would I be when I would be Bakugo? Where would I go? Not my room apparently . That would be his last choice.

"Good morning Bakugo. I see that you are awake early today."

Where is Bakugo? Is he behind me? But there is no one?

"Are you feeling good? Shall I bring you to Recovery Girl?"

He does his hand thing. Wait, if Bakugo is not standing behind or next to me does that...

I began to run to the bathrooms. There are mirrors. I will see how I look. But why did Iida call me Bakugo? I don't understand. We don't look alike. He is blond and I am white and red. He has no scar but I do. Does Iida need new glasses? I don't know what to believe now. Why is Bakugo's room so far from the bathrooms?

Finally, I made. I walked slowly to the mirrors. But when I only saw a tip of my hair, I froze. What the..?! I must be sleeping! I can't be in Bakugo's body! This is impossible. How did that happen? I don't remember something that made this happen. Wait, on our way back did I boy run into me and Bakugo. Does he have a body changing quirk? That would explain it, but how?! How long will it last?I hope not for too long.

Oh, no. Loud thumbs... It's probably Bakugo, in my body. There goes nothing. Try to ignore it Shoto. Try to ignore him.

"Oi bastard! What the fuck happened to us?!"
".."
"Hey! Listen to me fuckface!"
"Why should I?"

"Huh?!"
"Why do I have to listen to YOUR voice?!"
"Eh, what the fuck is wrong with you?"
"I could ask you the same thing. You are stumping inside and already shouting at everybody. Nobody did anything to you. We maybe exist but it wasn't our decision to exist So stop being the only one who is hurt. Okay? I have problems now too. We have to struggle with the same thing now. Not only you. Got that?"

"Geez, you're overreacting."
"I'm just talking my mind out. What is the plan now?"
"I don't know. What do you wanna do?"
"I think we have to talk to Aizawa-Sensei."

"No shit. now let's go."
"Fine." We both started to walk out of the bathrooms over to the teacher rooms. We stopped before Aizawa-Sensei's room, and waited a bit.

"what now? Just stand here and wait till he comes out?"
"I will knock then."

I made a step forward and knocked a few times. Sundays are not the days when I am actually really active. I am more like slowing down, and chilling. Eating cold soba.

The door opens. Sensei doesn't look happy to see us.

"What is it, you problem children?"
"Well I think we got hit by a body changing quirk yesterday. Because I AM Shoto Todoroki, stuck in Bakugos body for the whole morning."
"And now I assume that Bakugo is stuck in your body Todoroki?"
"That is right."
"Have you told anyone else about this?"

"No, we haven't but I met Iida this morning. I didn't know how to react and he looked confused too. But I think 'Bakugo' just didn't sleep well in his mind."

"Good. Now, since when is it like this again?"
"This morning. But a boy runned into me and Bakugo on the way here again. And I think it was him."
"Hm, okay. That is weird. I don't know anyone with a quirk like this. I can ask in the other class who has a quirk or knows someone. I will inform you. But from now on you two should spend as much time together as possible. It might be weird but it's the safest way. Understood?"
"Understood."
"Todoroki, I mean Bakugo. Did you understand?"
"I did. But why do I have to spend so much time now with him? Just because of this stupid incident from yesterday?"
"Yes. Now please, go to the others and pretend like the other one. Will you? When you're alone you can do whatever you want."
"What if we just fucking tell them everything? They could help us or something. I won't pretend like this stupid Icy-Hot next to me."
"Sigh. Fine. You can tell them everything, but not MY problem if they laugh at you."

"Why should we cry because of this Sensei?"
"Whatever. I still wanna sleep and deal with it later. It's sunday."
He closed the door in front of us.

"Oi! You can't just fucking close the door up on us!"

"Bakugo please."
"Shut up half n' half!"

Bakugo now went away into the direction to our dorms."
"Bakugo, you know where my dorm is?"
"Hah?! Am I now supposed to put on YOUR fucking clothes?! No way in hell am I gonna do this shit!"

"Calm down. There is no reason to be this angry. You are in the end still in my body so you should also wear my clothes I think."

"Ugh fine!"
"Thank you."
"You are responsible for this!!
"If it means that you start to trust me, is it fine with me."
"I won't ever trust you, you bastard!"
"Then it's our fault that this happened."
"You know what?! Just forget it. I will be going now."

"I see that, but I don't walk like this Bakugo."
"Do I look like I give a fuck about your fucking behaviour?!"

"You should, I guess."

"This day is even getting worse than I thought! Don't you DARE walk to me or even talk to me!"
"I am fine with that." We both went in different directions. I went to his dorm, or more like mine now. And Bakugo went to mine, or his now. I hope not for long. I miss my body already. He is shorter than me, I mean when I was in my body, he was shorter. Now am I the shorter person. Kinda sucks, when I think about it. Did he think like this too? Wait, do I now have to walk like Bakugo? Didn't we want to tell the others our problem? I am a bit confused right now.

"Good morning Kachan!"

Huh?!