Your choices

-Katsuki's pov-

"God, stop being this formal in my body. You are making a scene here."

"I am just trying to be nice."
"For what? and why? I didn't ask for it."
"Nobody asked for it, but I am still giving you my kindness."
"Just take your goddamn place and leave me alone."
"Do we not have to figure out how to break this curse?"

"There is no known way. I talked with the girl who 'cursed' us with that. She uses her quirk only rarely."
"Does that mean we could be stuck with this?"

"I don't care. This all didn't have to be if Racoon eyes hadn't forced me."
"Hey! It's not all my fault!"

"Whatever. I don't have the power to argue. Your body is fucking exhausting Icy-Hot."
"I know. Normally am I not talking much so I can't help it."

"Stupid.."
"Did you just talk to yourself?"

Hah?! The fuck?!
"OHHHH!! Roasted!"
"Shut it Pikachu!"

All this laughing began again. Fuck, so much noise..

"You good Bakugo?"
What the..

"Hello? Bakugo?"

"What?"

"You didn't answer me."
"What are you doing so close to me?! Get the fuck off!"

Icy-Hot was really close. He held my chin in his hand, and was looking at me with a very strained face. What is he trying to do? Don't tell me that he is gay. That would be weird. He doesn't act like he would be interested in boys, more like girls. But that doesn't matter now.

I pushed him away. I don't like it when someone is close to me. Neither do I like crowded places. (#agoraphobia)

"I'm sorry. I didn't know you don't like being touched."
"Hah? I never said that I don't like being touched. I don't like it when people are close to me."

"I understand. My apologies."

"Stop doing this formal shit."
"Everyone sit down! Aizawa Sensei will come soon."
"Shut it four eyes!"

"This is not how you talk to your class representative."

Geez, I swear if he continues with his hand shit I will cut them off. God, finally. I don't have to mess with those shitty extras anymore.

"Okay, everyone. Sit down. I am too tired for this. I have a quick information for our two special ones here. You are not allowed to use your 'new' quirks. You have to wait till you switch your bodies again... What is, problem child?
"Why are they not allowed to use them?"
"I don't know. President Nezu decided so. And no, I won't ask him why. Go ask it himself. You know what to do is so imma just go to sleep."

So I guess I am not allowed to set the world on fire. Would be funny to see, I think. But what would happen if I tried it? Meh, I don't wanna know. I just have to concentrate on UA, nothing more and nothing less, and wait till I am in my body again. Sigh.. I don't wanna know how long it will take. A month? Three months? A year? Maybe never? Oh god.. I hope it doesn't last for that long. I don't know if I can handle that..

-Shoto's pov-

Bakugo looks like he is in his own mind. Should I be concerned about it? I don't think so. He always boasts that he is so strong and nothing can distract him. He meant people, but what about his own mind? Could that distract him maybe? Is he maybe not the one he seems to be? Does he maybe have a mask on to hide his real feelings? Who am I to judge that? I only have to focus on my stuff.

"Hey, Todoroki?"
Eh, Midoriya? Doesn't he have to stay focused on work?

"What is it?"
"Do you want to meet up after class? I could tell you a bit about Kacchan. Because you seemed interested in him."
"Uhh, sure.. I guess?"
"Cool, meet up at my dorm?"
"Okay."
"Nice, let's focus now."
"Mhm."
I seemed interested in Bakugo? That sounds gay out of context.

But what should Midoriya tell me? Now that I think about it. I know they both are childhood best friends, or something like that. But why should Midoriya tell me something about his friend. I could just find things out by myself. I guess he wants to help me understand him better, but.. No buts, you should be grateful that Midoriya does that. And I am, but I am confused how he got that idea. But I guess I will find it out later.