HAH?!!

-Katuski's pov-

Finally is this piece of shit out of the room. I hate his appearance. I hope he dies when we have our bodies back. Wait, but what is when someone dies, but we didn't switch back at that moment? Stop thinking about it! Damn it!

Who the fuck is now knocking?!

"What?!"
"Can I come in?"
"Who is it?"
"Your teacher. Who else? I am just gonna come in."
"Whatever."

Aizawa-Shitsei, came in. He looked tired as always.

"Thank you. Now, Bakugo. We both need to talk. With THIS girl."

He entered the room, with a girl. She looked like from class 3-B, but I could be mistaken. She had turquoise hair, with black eyes. She was rather short, and so was everything else. I am not going to describe that shit more. Imagine something.

"And what about her?"
"She was the one who walked into you. I just found her."

"Okay, now what?"

"The thing about the quirk. She will tell you everything."
"Then talk."
"Thank you Aizawa-Sensei. I think you can leave us alone. I can handle him."

Our Sensei nodded and left the room. That was a big mistake, unless he wants her dead.

"So. You're Bakugo, right?"
"Yeah, that is me. So what now?"
"Calm down. No need to blow everything up. Everything will be fine... hopefully."
"HAH?!! The fuck do you mean by that?!"
"I mean the thing about my quirk is that back switching."
"Keep going. I am listening."
"Okay. Don't kill me."
"I can't promise anything. So it's your fucking problem if you will die when you tell me everything."

"Ah, I see. Okay, as you already know. My quirk is switching. But I can only switch people's bodies. For eternity. Unless.."

"Unless what?"

"I don't know if you will like this."
"Like what? Fucking talk already!"

This girl is pissing me off. She tries to keep it secret doesn't she? Those people are the worst. They are annoying, stupid and good for nothing. Try to keep shit away from others. They talk slowly, till you don't want to listen to them anymore.

Now am I here. Listening to this piece of shit. Waiting till she already finishes.

"The thing is..."