Whoops (The end?)

-Shoto's pov, friday night-

Now this Friday hits me differently. I feel like I could fall asleep anytime. But I can't, I told Bakugo that I would come. What is even the time?

Sigh, it's only 8.48 pm.. Well I guess that I could come earlier. Wait, did Kirishima say 9 pm or 10 pm? I should figure it out. I will go to his dorm, where all this stuff will happen, and find out when it will happen again.

His dorm is on another level, I will have to use the elevator.

I walked to the elevator, took it to Kirishima's level and got there. I heard voices from his dorm. I guess 9 pm was right.

I opened the door, and saw everyone already talking.

"Ah, there he is! We thought you lost track of time."
"Yeah, thank you, for not looking for me."
"You are a smart dude. So we didn't.

"Whatever, let's just start already."
"Alright. I will start. Tsu, T or D?"
"Truth."
"Do you like someone?"
"Yes, Midoriya, kero."
"Dare."
"I dare you to yell All Might sucks."
"What?! I can't do that. He is MY hero."
"So what? Kero. Unless you want to punch the wall with All for one on 1%"
"Okay fine."
Midoriya walked to the wall and did his snapping finger thing. He kind of sprained his finger, but it looks better than usual.

"Okay. Denki."
"Hmm, truth."
"Is it true that you have a crush on Shinsou?"
"Yes."
Silence for a minute.

"Okay, let's forget that. Sero, bro. What do you choose?"
"Dare, my bro."
"I dare to kiss something randomly in this room. Something that comes to your mind right now."
"Alright, wall. You're gonna get kissed."

Sero leaned over to the wall besides him, and gave it a kiss. Everyone started laughing.

"This is enough. Todoroki. What do you want?"
"I want a dare."
"Oh, cool. I hoped you'd take it. Alright, kiss the prettiest person in this room."
"Ohhh~~~"

Everyone looks at each other. But Bakugo stared at the wall.

"That's not possible, he can't kiss himself."
"I just have to kiss you then, right?"
"Eh- the fuck?! Don't come closer!"
But I did. I wanted to do it. I wanted to kiss him. Not because he is so nice, but because I have these strong feelings. The feelings of butterflies in my stomach. The feeling that my head heats up, and my heart starts beating faster.

And now I can prove to him my real emotions, and thoughts of him.

I leaned over and touched his cheek. And came with my face closed to mine. I close my eyes. Same as Bakugo did. As our lips touched did I feel a bit strange.

A feeling of change. Because when I stopped the kiss did I not look into my own very eyes, as a second before. I looked into glowing red eyes. Who were surprised as much as me.

"Todoroki? Did we just?"
"Yeah, I guess we just switched our bodies."
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIT!!!!! Bakugo, is Bakugo, and Todoroki is Todoroki???!!"

So many screamed that. But I didn't care. I just grabbed Bakugo by his shirt and kissed him again. He didn't deny, and let the things happen. Such a bottom.

Everyone around was screaming, running around and doing some weird stuff. But I was just happy to finally have my body back and have Bakugo. I stopped the kiss again. Bakugo and I were looking at each other. Deep into the other's eyes. I just realized how beautiful they are.

"Bakugo. Will you be my beloved boyfriend?"
"Only if you will be mine too."
"I will."
And so we kissed again. An were happy. This night was perfect. We found out how we got into our actual bodies again, and I have a beautiful boyfriend now. I will protect him at all costs. He's the most precious person in my life And nobody ever will be.

The end

*Well hello there, I know this end was kind of rushed but I didn't have any more ideas. My brain didn't want anymore. But if you want me to continue a bit more, it would be cool if you give me ideas. You can either text me here. Or on my discord. (It's NotAvailableXX#1826 ) But still am I hoping that you like it ^^ have a great night/day or evening*