Rejected help

-Shoto's pov-

I know now so much about him.. What am I gonna do about it? I should talk with him about it, and maybe I can help. But how? I may have been through trauma, but he is stuck in it for all those years already. He is in a bad state. Here is his dorm, or more like mine. Is he maybe still awake?

"Bakugo? Bakugo, are you awake?"
I hear nothing, probably asleep.

"What do you want?"

Eh, he opened the door. Gosh, what does he look like?! Those bangs under his eyes, his eyes are red. I have never seen myself in this kind of state.

"Can I come in?"

"Answer my question first. What. Do you want?"
"I wanna talk. Midoriya told me something that I wanna talk about with you."
"Oh did he tell you his past or what? And now you wanna talk about the fucking bullying he had to got through?!"

"Not his past. Your past."
"There is nothing interesting about it. It's like any other past."
"I see.. Hmm that means having trauma and phobias is normal?"
"I don't know what you mean. I have no phobias."
"I never said that you have those. But I KNOW that you have serious problems."
"I am perfectly fine. Can you just leave me alone?"

"No, not until you tell me what is going on in your life. I wanna know what happened in your past."
"Didn't Deku already tell you everything? You don't need me then."
"I wanna hear it from your mouth."
"Fine. Come in, but you sit on the floor. There is not enough space on your 'bed', or whatever that shit is."

"I am fine with it."
"Well no shit, you never had anything. So why do you wanna 'help' me? I still don't get it."
"I was with Deku just a few minutes ago, and he told me your whole backstory."
"And?"
"I thought that I could maybe help you."
"With what? I don't have any issues."
"You do. Just.. let me help me."

"I don't need your fucking help. Neither if I actually have some stupid issues, or somethign else. Taking others' help makes me look weak. And I hate looking weak. "
"Yeah I know. Sounds to me like Atychiphobia, the fear of failing. You don't like to fail, you are afraid of losing and not getting better."
"I maybe hate it to loose, but taking this already as a Phobia is a stupid idea. I know that I will never fail. I am better than all of you!"
"Bakugo, please don't try to hide it. It's okay.."
"What? I don't have any fears, or phobias or whatever. I am fucking fearless!"

Sigh..

"You don't want to agree to it, right?"
"I told you the fuchking truth, just accept it! YOu wanted to come inside to talk about some random shit! Now we talked, and you do what?! Want me to agree to something that isn't even true?! I hate liars, or nerds who think they know everything and are stupid and wrong in the end."

"I guess, that's it.."
"Tsk, I hope so. And DON'T come with this topic ever again to me."
"Okay, good night."
"Yeah fuck you too."
Talking to him is really hard. I just wanted to help, but now I have done it worse. I need to do this differently. How about doing some stuff with him? We could talk, and talk. Get to know each other, more and maybe begin. But how should I begin? Doing breakfast would be weird. Going to the park? That's gay.. Doing stuff with him and the rest of the Squad, or what it is called I don't know.

"Oi, Icy-Hot you are still standing in my fucking room. Get the fuck out!"

Oh damn it!

"Sorry. I will be going now."

Now that was embarrassing. I spaced out while still standing in the room. But I thought I went out. Guess I didn't. Whatever, arguing with Bakugo right now was tiring. I should just sleep now.

*I don't know what they understand with screaming but I do not understand exactly THAT TvT damn

*I don't know what they understand with screaming but I do not understand exactly THAT TvT damn.... so yeah I  just took the crying Todoroki up there because I found nothing else, I'm just gonna cry now :)*