A new beginning

Scorpion demi-human: What do you think?

Garito: How can we trust you?

Raven: Wait, you're one of those demi-humans we saved a week ago.

Scorpion demi-human: That's right, and by the way, my name is Tyrian.

Garito: So you'd be stupid if you wanted to attack us when you saw what we could do, very well we'll follow you, but we still don't trust you at all.

Tyrian: Great choice please follow me. (Garito, Raven, Cinder and Seren? follow)

Garito: (to Seren?) Who you are?

Seren?: I don't know what you're talking about, it's me, Seren.

Garito: Based on that hair and the behavior, I think you have more than just one personality.

Seren?: Well you got me my name is Rosaria, Seren's let's say more sadistic half.

Garito: All right!

Meanwhile, Tyrian led Garito and his party. In front of the village deep in the woods. Where there were more demi-humans but also a few people.

Tyrian: The inhabitants of this village are those who have been rescued from bandits or who hate the way demi-humans are treated. And they created their own settlement.

Garito: So thanks to us, this came out.

Tyrian: That's right, if it weren't for you, God knows what happened to most of them.

As they walked to the largest house, the residents noticed the famous Claw Hero and began to cheer.

Cinder: It looks like we're popular here, I'm right, Raven. Raven? (she turned and saw Raven depressed) What's happening?

Raven: (she started crying) If it weren't for me, Master Garito wouldn't have had to do all this and he's still a hero.

Garito: Raven I stand by my decision I would do the same even a thousand times.

Raven: (crying) Bu-

Garito: No but, you're important to me Raven and that's final.

Raven: (stops crying) Thank you.

Tyrian: And here we are the Mayor's House. (he knocked on the door)

Mayor: (at the other side of the door) What's going on?

Tyrian: Mayor, We have our salvation.

Mayor: (at the other side of the door) What?! (opens the door) I can't believe I'm finally getting to know you, Sir Claw Hero. Please come you and your party inside. My name is Ghira Belladonna and it is a great pleasure to meet you.

Garito: My name is Garito

Raven: I'm Raven

Cinder: Cinder

Rosaria: Rosaria or sometimes Seren.

Ghira: Who do I owe that I am visited by the powerful Claw hero?

Garito: You shouldn't be grateful and I'm not a hero anymore. Because I had a big problem with the king and other heroes and now they want my head.

Ghira: In my eyes, you are still a hero. I also noticed that the young lady (pointing at Raven) was a slave. I can get rid of her curses.

Raven: That won't be nece-

Garito: If you could. (whispered Raven) They must not know that you are my slave.

Ghira: Well, I couldn't get rid of that curse until tomorrow, because it's quite late and my daughter is already asleep, so I don't want to do anything to disturb her.

Garito: I totally understand you, do you have somewhere here where we could sleep?

Ghira: Of course I have a guest room here, but only one bed if you don't mind.

Cinder and Raven: (at the same time) We don't mind!

Ghira: (laughs) Well, here's the key. (gave Garito the guest room key) Good night.

Garito, Raven, Cinder, and Rosaria entered the room, staring at the large bed, then Garito looked at the nearby couch.

Garito: I'm sleeping on the couch, you three go to that bed.

Rosaria: That won't work. (licks her lips)

It turned out that Garito slept with Raven, Cinder and Rosaria in bed. And something happened in the morning that no one expected. Seren woke up and saw Garito in bed with her.

Seren: AHHHHHHH! What happened?!

Garito: Calm down, I'll explain what happened... (explain everything that happened yesterday, but he left out about killing those guards)

Seren: So Rosaria took control again.

Ghira: (opened the door with a frightened look) What happened?

Garito: Nothing.

Ghira: Well Raven and Cinder are already eating breakfast so come join them and my wife and daughter.

Garito: Thanks for your hospitaliti.

Ghira: Don't mention it.

Garito and Seren went downstairs and saw Raven, Cinder and Ghira's wife and daughter eating at a large table.

Ghira's wife: Good morning, I hope you slept well. I'm Kali and this is Blake. (points to her daughter)

Blake: (shy) H-He-llo!

After breakfast, Garito and his party decided to look around the settlement. There wasn't much there, just houses and nice inhabitants. But suddenly one of the inhabitants ran out of the forest and was shouting "Soldiers are coming!" . Everyone started to panic. And a smaller army of infantry came out of the forest. Garito, Raven, Cinder, Tyrian and several residents prepared for battle. Seren was scared.

Garito: Seren, go hide! You won't want to see this. (Seren ran to the others and hid)

General: So a rebel and even a so-called Claw hero. We got two birds with one stone.

Garito: As long as I live, no one will destroy this settlement!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading