Blood dragon emperor

Then other soldiers began to attack and all joined the fight, but one soldier escaped with the crystal ball. Fortunately, Garito managed to capture one soldier.

Garito: Why did you do that and who do you work for?!

soldier: I have nothing to sey to the devil! You'll learn just how grave the sin of disturbing our country's order is!

Garito: Is that so?

Garito then create another Grimm who looks like a werewolf. Beowolf

soldier: (scared) What a creature this is!

Garito: Hold your tongue, you're nothing but dog food.

The other members of the Black Stone Legion left and took Melty somewhere so she wouldn't see what would happen next. Beowulf jumped on the soldier and began to eat him. Garito looked at it with a smile and then noticed that the soldier had dropped something, it was the same pendant the girl had shown him yesterday.

A few days passed and Garito talked to his scouts again.

scout 1: My lord, the situation is getting worse. Ever since the princess visited us and what happened next, it has created unrest in the neighboring villages and everyone is starting to call you a monster except the legion.

scout 2: The soldiers show the villagers over the crystal ball and say that you have captured the princess.

scout 3: We are losing support and trades with all the villages.

scout 4: The entire Black Stone Legion is now on the blacklist. No soldier will hesitate to kill us.

Garito: If that's all you can go and take a rest.

scout  1,2,3,4: Thank you, my lord! (left)

Garito looked at the pendant. Then Melty came with Mordred.

Mordred: I'm sorry to interrupt my lord, but the princess wants to talk to you.

Garito: It's okay, you can take off your helmet too, Mordred, you're not on the battlefield.

Mordred: As you wish.